Canada Dry Contest for Canada (Need Pin Codes)
It’s the $150 000 Family Feud Giveaway from Canada Dry.
There are instant, daily, and weekly prizes available to be won PLUS a chance to participate in the Grand Prize Showdown.
How To Play
- Look under the cap and inside specially-marked Canada Dry or C’Plus products, or on the front of a Canada Dry PIN card
- Each PIN submitted gives you one chance to WIN† an instant Daily Prize, a Weekly Prize and entry into the Grand Prize Showdown!
- Play the Family Feud game for bonus entries into the Grand Prize Showdown!
- Open to Canada residents only
- Age of majority or older
Here is a rundown of the prizes up for grabs;
- One(1) 2015 Subaru Legacy
- Two(2) $2500 cash prizes
- One hundred and twenty seven(127) Air Canada Vacations gift certificates
- Cuisinart Small Appliances
- Napolean Grills
- Two(2) 65″ Sony Tv and Home Theatre Sound Systems
- Eight(8) Frigidaire professional appliances
Contest ends August 31st, 2015 at 11:59:59 am ET
Canada Dry Brand
Dr. Pepper Snapple Group purchased the Canada Dry Brand in 2008.
It as been around for over a century and continues to be a favorite for many people all over the world. Known as ginger-ale to most.
I can remember being given this as a child to settle an upset stomach, and boy did that stuff work.
The word “dry” comes from the fact that it is a soft drink but not so sweet. Sort of like a dry wine.