Update from Cinnabon’s Facebook page
Dear Fans, Sunday March 22 will be the last day for printing our coupons. We’ll have more again in the future, but take note that the ?? 1/2 price CinnaPack coupon ?? included in this current series is only posted once in the Spring and Fall, so don’t delay and miss out on this great deal. No printer? We bet a friend will print them for you..smile emoticon All coupons expire at closing March 29th
So, if you haven’t already done so, be sure to head on over and grab those printable coupons now!!
New Cinnabon Coupons are now LIVE!!
Valid in Ontario and Nova Scotia Only.
Hurry and enjoy these fantastic offers before they are gone.
- 2 for 1 Nutella Minibon Roll
- Half price 16 oz Chillfactr Smoothies
- Half price on Large Cinnapacks (16ct/15ct only)
Coupons expire March 29th, 2015
You heard it here first folks!!
New Cinnabon Coupons will be coming late next week.
Look forward to 1/2 price and 2 for 1 coupon deals.
Just posted on their FB page;
Spring sweet deal – coming soon Save 50% off any large CinnaPack 6 ct large or 15 ct small ( save up to $8.25 )
Stay tuned to Canadian Free Stuff for updates as soon as these printable coupons become available.
Cinnabon do-it-yourself recipe I found this recipe on AllRecipes.com and it’s titled The Clone Of Cinabon. I have not tried it yet but have bookmarked this page for future reference. Original recipe makes 12 rolls
1 cup warm milk (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
2 eggs, room temperature
1/3 cup margarine, melted
4 1/2 cups bread flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
1 cup brown sugar, packed
2 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
1/3 cup butter, softened
1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press Start.
- After the dough has doubled in size turn it out onto a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough into a 16×21 inch rectangle. Spread dough with 1/3 cup butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking pan. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Spread frosting on warm rolls before serving
For this recipe as well as many other delicious food ideas, be sure to visit http://allrecipes.com/