Coffee Crisp has a new Contest available to celebrate 75 years of becoming a brand!
Enter to Win $10,000 Cash! ( 3 Winners)
- Enter Daily
- Additional entries for upc code
- Quebec Friendly
- Age of Majority
Contest Ends May 31, 2014
Coffee Crisp Launches New Chocolate Bar
In Celebration of their 75th anniversary Coffee Crisp launching a special milky Latte flavour bar. Watch for it in stores near you.
- Coffee Crisp has been around since the 1930’s!
- In 1948 This bar was one of the most popular chocolate bars in its time
- In the 1980’s they launched their first TV commercial
- Since 1990’s they have been launching new flavours
- In 2006 They joined the 100 calorie movement offering small treats for 100 calories
Coffee Crisp has been making high quality chocolate bars since the 1930’s. The quality is so high that they never even felt the need to invest in a television commercial until the 1980’s. Today, Coffee Crisp Canada is celebrating their 75thyear with a whole new flavour. They’ve been adding flavours since the 90’s. Milky Latte is just the latest one offered as a 75th anniversary flavour.
Coffee Crisp Canada has been in business so long that in 1948 they had the most popular chocolate bar around. However, current trends lean toward people enjoying chocolate, but trying to reduce calories. Coffee Crisp Canada has answered that need. In 2006 a new product was created. Snack size bars that are only 100 calories each joined the Coffee Crisp Canada collection. You’ll never find a better chocolate. Now you can just finder it in smaller amounts. What better way to enjoy the best of both worlds?