Dressing your home up for spring can be easy and inexpensive if you just get a little creative. Your local dollar store has all the makings for some fun and frugal spring décor, including this easy spring garland below. Made from just $3 worth of dollar store materials, this easy spring garland is sure to add a pop of color and spring charm to your space in no time. Take a peek at how to craft your own!
Easy Frugal Spring Garland
- 1 package of floral paper plates
- 1 package of floral cupcake cup liners
We were able to find all of these materials at our local dollar store for around $3 total. Chances are they have these items in their disposable paper section and crafting section, so be sure to take a peek.
1. Begin by laying your ribbon out flat on the ground or a table.
2. Apply a generous amount of glue to the back/top of your plates. One at a time, press them to the ribbon. Hold the plate to the ribbon firmly so that it adheres well.
3. Fold your cupcake cup liners inside out. Add a dab of glue to the bottom of each cup. Press the cup to the center of the plate. You will now have a beautiful blossom effect!
4. Once your easy spring garland is dry, hang it up high! It will look gorgeous hanging from an entry or mantel, buffet table, or even blank wall. It is sure to look like spring is blooming in your house!
Head to your local dollar store and grab all the fixings to create this easy spring garland yourself. It is an easy spring craft that is sure to put you in the mood for warmer days and fields of green while helping you keep a little “green” in your pocket!