Results 1 to 1 of 1
Discuss Health Canada Informs Canadians of Pfizer’s Recommendations on the Correct Use of Epi at the Consumer Alerts - Canada within the Canadian Freebie Forum: Shopping Bargains, Deals, Contests and More !; OTTAWA - Health Canada is informing Canadians of Pfizer Canada's instruction for the correct use ...
- 01-17-2012, 07:50 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Health Canada Informs Canadians of Pfizer’s Recommendations on the Correct Use of Epihowdy CFS fans !OTTAWA - Health Canada is informing Canadians of Pfizer Canada's instruction for the correct use of EpiPen and EpiPen Jr., particularly the correct way to remove the blue safety caps. According to the company, it is important that the blue safety cap be removed by pulling the cap straight up while the device is held with the orange tip pointing downward. Pfizer states that inappropriate removal of the blue safety cap may prevent the device from working properly and potentially result in failure to deliver the drug.
- By DuckiePlay3 in forum Virtual FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2011, 09:26 AM
- By fun2b in forum Consumer Alerts - CanadaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2011, 08:34 PM
- By fun2b in forum Consumer Alerts - CanadaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2011, 02:45 PM
- By fun2b in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2011, 05:23 AM
- By taz_2006 in forum Expired Samples CanadaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2008, 11:33 AM