Results 1 to 1 of 1
Discuss Thrifty Foods, Tswwassen BC Issues Health Hazard Warning at the Consumer Alerts - Canada within the Canadian Freebie Forum: Shopping Bargains, Deals, Contests and More !; Tsawwassen, BC November 2, 2010: Thrifty Foods Tsawwassen is warning the public not to consume ...
- 11-03-2010, 02:11 AM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Thrifty Foods, Tswwassen BC Issues Health Hazard Warninghowdy CFS fans !
Tsawwassen, BC November 2, 2010: Thrifty Foods Tsawwassen is warning the public not to consume barbecue chicken, pre-cooked chicken pot pies and pre-cooked brocolli pot pies produced and sold at the store on November 1, 2010. Products described below may have come in contact with a chemical contaminant.
Brand Product UPC Best Before Date
Thrifty Foods Barbecue whole chicken 77414730220 November 2, 2010
Thrifty Foods Barbecue chicken breast 20608200000 November 2, 2010
Thrifty Foods Barbecue chicken leg 20608400000 November 2, 2010
Thrifty Foods Pre-cooked, hot chicken pot pies 20589400000 November 2, 2010
Thrifty Foods Pre-cooked, hot broccoli pot pies 20622900000 November 2, 2010
Thrifty Foods is voluntarily recalling the affected product from the marketplace.There have been no reported illnesses associated with the consumption of these products. Thrifty Foods Tsawwassen consumers may bring products back to the Tsawwassen store for a full refund. For more information, consumers are asked to call the store at (604) 948-9210.
- By DuckiePlay3 in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2011, 01:53 PM
- By IrishEyes in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2009, 02:01 PM
- By roswell in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2009, 03:00 PM
- By beigewood in forum Old PostsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2008, 01:03 AM
- By Trista22 in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-10-2007, 09:41 PM