Results 1 to 1 of 1
Discuss Free eBook = 'The Chinese Maze Murders: A Judge Dee Mystery' by Robert van Gulik at the Free Ebooks within the Canadian Freebie Forum: Shopping Bargains, Deals, Contests and More !; The University of Chicago Press is offering a free eBook each month. The eBook available ...
- 07-01-2011, 10:21 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- 3 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Free eBook = 'The Chinese Maze Murders: A Judge Dee Mystery' by Robert van Gulikhowdy CFS fans !
The University of Chicago Press is offering a free eBook each month. The eBook available for July is 'The Chinese Maze Murders: A Judge Dee Mystery' by Robert van Gulik.
Poisoned plums, a cryptic scroll picture, passionate love letters, and a hidden murderer with a penchant for torturing and killing women lead Judge Dee to the heart of the Governor’s garden maze and the answers to three interwoven mysteries. The Chinese Maze Murders was the first of van Gulik’s Judge Dee mystery novels.
Enter your e-mail address and click "Get E-book." You will receive an e-mail confirmation with a link to download your free e-book, as well as a link to Adobe’s Digital Editions software, used to display the book.
- By DuckiePlay3 in forum Free Books CanadaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2011, 04:35 PM
- By DuckiePlay3 in forum Expired Samples CanadaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2011, 07:59 AM
- By HappyCappy in forum Free Printable FreebiesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2008, 07:36 PM
- By Trista22 in forum Old PostsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2008, 09:24 AM
- By Trista22 in forum Old PostsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2007, 05:33 PM