Results 1 to 1 of 1
Discuss Free SackBoy Knitting Pattern at the Crafting/Gardening/How to's within the Canadian Freebie Forum: Shopping Bargains, Deals, Contests and More !; Stuck for something to do? Well, how about getting stuck in with those needles and ...
- 03-19-2011, 12:25 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- 3 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Free SackBoy Knitting Patternhowdy CFS fans !
Stuck for something to do? Well, how about getting stuck in with those needles and creating your very own gaming superstar out of some balls of wool.
The Sun Newspaper teamed up with Simply Knitting magazine to give you this pattern from their latest issue that will guide you through every step of the the easy process.
The pattern was created by Alan Dart and makes a wicked-looking Sackboy that stands a decent 27cm high. It's a brilliant fusion of old skills and new icons and the kids will love him!
- By fun2b in forum Crafting/Gardening/How to'sReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2011, 06:43 AM
- By HappyCappy in forum Expired Samples CanadaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2009, 08:33 PM
- By Naomi in forum Old PostsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2008, 12:41 PM
- By Naomi in forum Old PostsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2008, 08:28 PM
- By Annchan in forum Old PostsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2007, 05:16 PM