Results 1 to 1 of 1
Discuss Crockpot Shredded Beef Sandwiches at the Old Posts within the Canadian Freebie Forum: Shopping Bargains, Deals, Contests and More !; CROCKPOT SHREDDED BEEF SANDWICHES 1 (3 lb.) boneless beef roast 1 medium onion, chopped 1/3 ...
- 05-07-2007, 10:30 AM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
- Somewhere not warm enough!
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Crockpot Shredded Beef Sandwicheshowdy CFS fans !CROCKPOT SHREDDED BEEF
SANDWICHES1 (3 lb.) boneless beef roast
1 medium onion, chopped
1/3 C. vinegar
3 bay leaves
1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
1/4 tsp. ground cloves
1/8 tsp. garlic powder
12 hamburger buns, splitCut roast in half; place in a crockpot. Combine next 5 ingredients;
pour over roast. Cover and cook on low heat for 10 to 12 hours or
until meat is very tender.
Discard bay leaves. Remove meat and shred with a fork.
Serve on buns. Serves 12.NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS: One 1/2 C. serving (prepared without salt,
calculated without bun) equals: 173 calories, 53 mg sodium,
78 mg cholesterol, 2 gm carbohydrate, 26 gm protein, 6 gm fat
DIABETIC EXCHANGES: 3 lean meatIf at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried
- By DuckiePlay3 in forum Expired Samples CanadaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2010, 09:06 AM
(Appetizers) crockpot little smokiesBy fun2b in forum Cooking it up with RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2010, 12:02 PM
- By Edemom in forum Cooking it up with RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2010, 11:33 PM
- By dewinner in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2008, 09:11 PM
- By skittlesnbits in forum Consumer Alerts - CanadaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2008, 02:32 AM