Results 1 to 1 of 1
Discuss Coldfx Win coldfx years supply ends March 31 at the Expired Contests within the Canadian Freebie Forum: Shopping Bargains, Deals, Contests and More !; http://www.coldfx.ca/contest.htm To enter and qualify, starting from 12:00 am EST on October 26, 2007, until ...
- 12-27-2007, 08:10 PM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
- Northern Alberta
- 31 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Coldfx Win coldfx years supply ends March 31howdy CFS fans !
To enter and qualify, starting from 12:00 am EST on October 26, 2007, until 11:59 pm EST on March 31, 2008, complete the online form at www.cold-fx.ca. Limit one (1) entry per person and/or email address. In the event of an online entry dispute, all entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent.
2. No purchase necessary. Skill-testing question required.
3. Contest closes at 11:59 pm EST on March 31, 2008.
4. The Prize: Five (5) Grand Prizes available to be won valued at $250.00 each.
5. Prize must be accepted as awarded, has no cash equivalent, and is not refundable or transferable. Any costs or expenses incurred by the winners in claiming or using their prizes will be the responsibility of the winners. The sponsor (CV Technologies Inc.) reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value or greater value in the event that the prize described is unavailable due to circumstances beyond its control. The sponsor accepts no liability for printing errors on material distributed for this contest.
6. Selection Process: Winner will be selected by random draw from among all eligible entries received via mail or the Internet, by the contest closing date. The draw will take place on April 1, 2008 in Toronto, Ontario at 2:00 p.m. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received by the contest closing date of March 31, 2008.
7. Selected entrant will be contacted by phone, mail or email. In the event the sponsor is unable to contact a selected entrant within seven (7) days of selection or there is a return of any prior notification as undeliverable, that entrant will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Before being declared a winner, the selected entrant must first
(i) complete a written declaration confirming compliance with the contest rules,
(ii) execute a release of the sponsor (as described in further detail below) and
(iii) correctly answer a arithmetical, skill-testing question to be administered by telephone or mail.
8. Eligibility: To enter and be eligible to win, a person must be a resident of Canada who has reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside. Employees of CV Technologies Inc., or members of their immediate family, or persons domiciled with an employee of CV Technologies Inc. or their advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible. "Immediate family" means parents, siblings, children and spouse. All entries become the property of the sponsor, who assumes no responsibility for lost, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, or for technical hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connection, fraud, incomplete, failed or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by the sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user's system or limit a user's ability to participate in the contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this promotion should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond sponsor's control, corrupt the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the contest. In the event of early termination of the contest, a notice will be posted on-line and a random drawing to award all prizes will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. Sponsor reserves the right to modify this contest or disqualify entrant if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the contest as determined by the sponsor, in its sole discretion.
9. By entering this contest, entrants hereby grant permission for the sponsor to contact them with respect to their entry form for the purposes of administering this contest. Entrants further agree to abide by the contest rules and the decisions of CV Technologies Inc., which are final. The prize will be awarded and delivered to the confirmed winner by CV Technologies Inc. The winner will be required to release CV Technologies Inc., and its agencies and representatives from liability with respect to the contest and the prize. An affidavit of eligibility and release must be executed. Failure on the part of the selected entrant to return the affidavit by the deadline as noted on the release form may result in disqualification of that person and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Winners agree to authorize CV Technologies Inc. to announce and publish in any media (including the Internet) his/her name and address (city only), in any forthcoming publicity in connection with this promotion without further remuneration.
10. For Québec residents: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- By wishfulthinking in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2009, 11:09 PM
- By roswell in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-04-2008, 03:21 PM
- By HappyCappy in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2008, 02:13 PM
- By HappyCappy in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2008, 02:40 PM
- By cheetah in forum Old PostsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2008, 08:29 PM