Results 1 to 1 of 1
Discuss Rediscover Campbells Ends February 29 at the Expired Contests within the Canadian Freebie Forum: Shopping Bargains, Deals, Contests and More !; http://www.rediscoverandwin.ca/en/ PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: The "Rediscover Campbell'sŪ" Promotion commences on or about January 1, 2008 at ...
- 01-05-2008, 11:07 AM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
- Northern Alberta
- 31 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Rediscover Campbells Ends February 29howdy CFS fans !
- PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: The "Rediscover Campbell'sŪ" Promotion commences on or about January 1, 2008 at 12:01 AM (ET) and ends at 11:59 PM (ET) on February 29, 2008 (the "Promotional Period").
- HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To enter visit www.RediscoverandWin.ca and click on "enter the contest" button.
- First Time Visitors: Complete the registration form with your salutation, full name, complete mailing address with postal code, daytime telephone number, select your age range, enter and confirm your e-mail address, create and confirm your password; answer the security question found on the webpage and select "submit".
- Returning Visitors: Select "Login"; enter your e-mail address, password and select "submit".
- To submit an Entry as defined below, complete the entry form.
- Each person who submits an Entry (an "Entry" is defined as completing the registration form, submitting an essay with a photograph) fully and unconditionally agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Selection Committee, Campbell Company of Canada (the "Sponsor") and its respective agents which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Provide us with your personal responses to the following questions written in the English or French language with a maximum of 200 words per question;
- Tell us how Campbell'sŪ made the healthier choice an easier choice for your family?
- What else should we know about your family that would make you a great choice for the next Campbell Soup Family?
- A digital photograph clearly capturing "your Family" as the Campbell's Soup Family in JPG format with a maximum size of 1 MB;
- Assign the rights to your photograph to the Sponsor and waive any moral rights to your photograph in favour of the Sponsor;
- Review the Contest Rules;
- Provide the answer to the security question found on the webpage;
- Select "submit" icon.
- Upon receipt you will receive a confirmation webpage advising that your entry has been received.
- All Entries must be received by 11:59 PM (ET) on February 29, 2008 (the "Contest Closing Date").
Only one (1) e-mail address may be used by a family or household to register. Limit of one (1) Entry per family or household per day. No club, group or organization, are eligible to enter. The eligible entrant and Winner will be the person who registered and submitted the answers to the questions with a photograph. Any other person participating in the photograph submitted will be considered a Third Party and is not eligible to win the Prize. Any person who is found to have entered more than the allotted number of entries will be disqualified and all entries received by such person during the Contest will be disqualified. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures etc) does not constitute proof of delivery. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. The Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled, or incomplete entries, which will be void. All Entries become the property of the Sponsor upon receipt and none will be returned. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification. No correspondence will be entered into except with each selected entrant, and each Winner.
Entrants cannot be professional writers or photographers. An Entry must be the entrant's original creation, executed solely by the entrant and may not have been published previously or won any other award. Modifying, enhancing or altering a third party's pre-existing work does not qualify as entrant's original creation. The right to submit an Entry must not be restricted in any way. An Entry cannot defame, infringe or violate publicity or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person's, entity or organization's, personal proprietary rights, including but not limited to, intellectual property rights. The Sponsor right to use the Entry shall not be restricted. Hand-held instruments or small props may be held by the entrant or any other person participating in the photograph. Any entrant, whose Entry includes the name, image, picture or likenesses of a third party or element not owned by the entrant, such as, but not limited to depictions of buildings, trademarks or logos, ("Third party Elements") must be able to provide legal releases for unrestricted use of all Third Party Elements by the Sponsor in a form satisfactory to the Sponsor at the time of prize notification.
- By Tanyab79 in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2009, 11:33 AM
- By roswell in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-01-2009, 12:14 PM
- By roswell in forum Expired Samples CanadaReplies: 29Last Post: 01-27-2009, 11:54 AM
- By cbabe in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2008, 10:12 PM
- By lynnmm in forum Old PostsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-30-2008, 04:38 PM