Results 1 to 1 of 1
Discuss wbpromos Win mother daughter makeover ends January 31 at the Expired Contests within the Canadian Freebie Forum: Shopping Bargains, Deals, Contests and More !; http://www.wbpromos.ca/gilmoregirls/ PROMOTIONAL PERIOD : The “Ultimate Mother/Daughter Makeover and Professional Photo shoot in Toronto!” (the ...
- 01-01-2008, 08:48 PM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
- Northern Alberta
- 31 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
wbpromos Win mother daughter makeover ends January 31howdy CFS fans !
- PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: The “Ultimate Mother/Daughter Makeover and Professional Photo shoot in Toronto!” (the “Contest”) commences at 12:01 am (ET) on November 9, 2007 and will end at 11:59 PM (ET) on January 31, 2008 (the “Promotional Period”). There are a total of three (3) different selection dates during the Promotion Period. See Rule 8 below for details on entry dates and selection dates.
- ELIGIBILITY: To enter the Contest and be eligible to win a Prize, a person (“entrant”) must be a resident of Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Québec) and must be thirteen (13) years of age or older in the jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry into the Contest. Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members and members of the same household of such persons, including common law spouses) of Warner Bros. Entertainment Canada, (the “Sponsor”), LOULOU Magazine, a division of Rogers Publishing Inc., Heys International Ltd, The Sutton Place Grand Hotels Group, and HMV Canada, their respective affiliates, agents, participating stores, advertising or promotional agencies, suppliers of Prizes, and the independent contest organization are not eligible to enter the Contest. The guest of the Winner must be either the mother or daughter of the entrant; be identified on the Entry Form and be a Canadian resident to qualify. No substitutions of the mother or daughters name if either of them are unable to attend or travel.
- HOW TO ENTER: No Purchase is Necessary. To enter the Contest: (1) go to www.louloumagazine.ca/gilmore and click on the “Contest” button; (2) complete the on-line Entry Form with your full name, full address, daytime telephone number, date of birth, e-mail address and your mother’s name (if you are the daughter) or daughter’s name (if you are the mother); (3) share your unique original Mother-Daughter special moment / bond in 50 English words or less; (4) upload a digital photograph which captures Mother – Daughter as the main subjects in the photograph in JPG with a maximum file size of 1MB (upload directions will be available on-line); (5) read and accept the Official Rules; (6) indicate if you would like to start receiving future e-mail updates, communications from the Sponsor; (7) if desired, tell five (5) friends whom you think would like to receive information about this Contest by entering their e-mail addresses (a one-time e-mail telling your friends about this Contest will be sent to them); (8) enter the security code found on the Entry Form webpage and select “submit” herein defined as the “Entry”. Upon receipt of your Entry, you will receive a “thank you” message.
- ENTRIES: Only one (1) e-mail address may be used by any person participating in the Contest. Limit of one (1) Entry per day per person and each entry must be unique (a different moment or story and a different picture). No group entries. Any person who is found to have entered more than once per day will be disqualified. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of delivery. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. The Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete entries, which will be void. All entries become the property of the Sponsor upon receipt and none will be returned.
Entries must be in “good taste” and in keeping with the Gilmore Girls brand image and may not be offensive, as determined in the sole discretion of the Selection Committee or the Sponsor. The eligible entrants and winners will be the people who registered and submitted an essay with a photograph. Any other person participating in the photograph other than the entrant’s mother or daughter submitted will be considered a Third Party and is not eligible to win the Prize.
Entrants cannot be a professional writer or photographer. An Entry must be the entrant's original creation, executed solely by the entrant & may not have been published previously or won any other award. Modifying, enhancing or altering a third party's pre-existing work does not qualify as entrant's original creation. The right to submit an entry must not be restricted in any way. A Entry cannot defame, infringe or violate publicity or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person's, entity's or organization's personal or proprietary rights, including but not limited to, intellectual property rights. The Sponsors’ right to use the Entry shall not be restricted. Any entrant whose Entry includes the name, image, picture or likenesses of a third party or element not owned by the entrant, such as, but not limited to depictions of buildings, trademarks or logos, ("Third Party Elements") must be able to provide legal releases for unrestricted use of all Third Party Elements by the Sponsor in a form satisfactory to the Sponsor at the time of prize notification. Upon submission of an Entry, each entrant grants the Sponsor the right to use, publish, adapt, assign, edit, dispose of, and/or modify such Entry (story and photo) and the concepts and Third Party Elements embodied therein in any way, in commerce, in perpetuity and in any and all media worldwide, without limitation or approval by or compensation to the entrant and the entrant may be required to sign a release to that effect. Submission of an Entry further constitutes the entrant's consent to irrevocably assign and transfer to or waive in favour the Sponsor any and all rights, title, interest and claim, which he/she now has or may have in the future, to the Entry, and the concepts and Third Party Elements embodied therein, including without limitation, the copyright and/or moral rights therein. Such rights, title and interest shall include, but are not limited to, all intellectual property, sales, and licensing rights. By entering, each entrant agrees to not upload, download, distribute, disseminate, copy, reproduce or otherwise cause to be on any public website. The entrant should ensure that his/her Entry does not contain any commercial content that promotes any product or service other than those offered by the Sponsor and another named party.
- By mommi in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2008, 03:58 PM
- By HappyCappy in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2008, 10:47 PM
- By Naomi in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2007, 01:20 PM
- By marg33 in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-27-2007, 03:09 AM
- By cywpamela in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2007, 08:46 PM