Results 1 to 3 of 3
Discuss Wish Pink Ottoman Yes another one LOL ends October 31 at the Expired Contests within the Canadian Freebie Forum: Shopping Bargains, Deals, Contests and More !; http://contests.wish.ca/think_pink07/register.jsp CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS The Think Pink & Win contest is provided by Wish ...
- 10-06-2007, 11:20 AM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
- Northern Alberta
- 31 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Wish Pink Ottoman Yes another one LOL ends October 31howdy CFS fans !
CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
The Think Pink & Win contest is provided by Wish magazine. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Wish magazine at 111 Queen Street E., Suite 320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2. Rules and regulations are available online at www.wish.ca.
1. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. This contest will live on wish.ca and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by completing and submitting an original entry form available online at www.wish.ca. Any person entering more than once will be automatically disqualified. To participate, fully complete the Official Entry Form.
2. This contest starts on September 3, 2007 12:01 AM ET and ends on October 31, 2007 at 11:59 PM ET.
3. All entries become the property of Wish magazine and none shall be returned.
4. One (1) grand prize winner will receive a signature HBC ottoman upholstered with the Think Pink blanket. Total prize valued at $1,000.
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 5:00p.m. (EST) on the contest closing date of October 31, 2007. Wish magazine is not responsible for any entries which are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected on November 5, 2007. The selected entrants will be notified by phone or e-mail within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received and on the originality of the entrant’s written submission. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Wish magazine reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever. All federal, provincial and municipal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. This Contest is open to all residents of Canada, including residents of Quebec, and excluding employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. The Regis Des Alcools monitors and regulates any contests open to Quebec residents. Any litigation respecting the conduct and organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Règie des Alcools des Courses et des Jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Règie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. Participants in the contest agree to abide by these rules and all decisions of Wish magazine and the prize sponsors.
9. The entrants selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of Wish magazine and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize (parent or legal guardian will be asked to sign this form on behalf of the winner if the selected winner is under the age of 18). Wish magazine and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest.
10. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Wish magazine and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
- 10-07-2007, 03:41 AM #2
- Join Date
- May 2007
- 1 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
thanks for the post
- 10-07-2007, 12:42 PM #3
- By CouponPrincess in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2011, 11:13 PM
- By classmum in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2010, 08:13 PM
- By classmum in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2010, 08:41 PM
- By Naomi in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-06-2007, 08:43 AM
- By cywpamela in forum Old PostsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-30-2007, 11:53 PM