Results 1 to 1 of 1
Discuss Coconut Sweets at the Cooking it up with Recipes within the Canadian Freebie Forum: Shopping Bargains, Deals, Contests and More !; COCONUT SWEETS 3 oz. nonfat ricotta cheese 1/4 C. nonfat dry milk 1/4 C. plus ...
- 05-07-2007, 10:27 AM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
- Somewhere not warm enough!
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Coconut Sweetshowdy CFS fans !COCONUT SWEETS3 oz. nonfat ricotta cheese
1/4 C. nonfat dry milk
1/4 C. plus 1 T. sugar
1/4 C. unsweetened shredded coconutGrease an 8-inch square pan. Set aside.
In a large nonstick skillet, heat ricotta cheese over medium heat. Add milk
powder and stir to mix thoroughly. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes until most of
the liquid is evaporated. Stir frequently to avoid sticking or burning on the
Add sugar and stir. The ricotta cheese mixture will become liquid again.
Cook for another 5,minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the coconut and
mix thoroughly. Continue to cook for 3 to 5 minutes. The mixture should
be quite thick.
Pour the mixture into the greased pan and press the mixture with a spatula.
Cut into 1-inch diamond shapes. The mixture sets as it cools. Cool completely
before removing from the pan. Yields 16 servings.Calories 137, Fat 3.9 g, Chol 7 mg, Carbs 20 g, Sodium 52 mg, Fiber 0.6 g
Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fatIf at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried
- By classmum in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2010, 09:15 PM
- By classmum in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2010, 09:03 PM
- By crackercrumb in forum Expired ContestsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2009, 10:01 PM
- By taz_2006 in forum Expired Samples CanadaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2008, 01:25 PM
- By Destiny in forum Old PostsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-20-2008, 09:15 PM