Results 1 to 1 of 1
Discuss Stained Glass Candy at the Cooking it up with Recipes within the Canadian Freebie Forum: Shopping Bargains, Deals, Contests and More !; Ingredients 1 cup water 3 1/2 cups white sugar 1 1/2 cups light corn syrup ...
- 09-02-2010, 10:33 AM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Stained Glass Candyhowdy CFS fans !
1 cup water
3 1/2 cups white sugar
1 1/2 cups light corn syrup
1 tablespoon almond extract
1 tablespoon red food coloring
1. Lightly grease one 12x18 inch or larger baking sheet.
2. In a large heavy saucepan, combine the water, sugar and corn syrup. Heat over high, stirring constantly with a heat resistant spoon, until all sugar is dissolved. Stop stirring and bring to a boil. Boil until a candy thermometer reads 310 degrees F (154 degrees C). Remove from heat.
3. When bubbling has ceased, stir in the flavoring and a food coloring. Spread into the prepared pan so that the candy is no more than 1/4 inch thick. Cool for 45 minutes in the refrigerator. Remove from refrigerator, crack into pieces and enjoy!
- By DuckiePlay3 in forum Crafting/Gardening/How to'sReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2011, 09:04 AM
- By Naomi in forum Free DownloadsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2008, 11:58 PM
- By dutchy1111 in forum Old PostsReplies: 15Last Post: 02-10-2008, 04:56 PM
- By Destiny in forum Old PostsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2008, 12:04 AM
- By Jogonecrazy in forum Old PostsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-29-2007, 01:56 PM