November 10, 2014
Wow, three great freebie days in a row!
Today I got the 3 prizes I won in the Shoppers Drug Mart 30 days of beauty giveaway:
- 6 Pack of QUO “give me some lip” lip gloss
- Smashbox photo op eye brightening mascara
- Bourjois Paris Volume 1 Second Mascara (in place of the $10 gift card I won)
I also got my free share pack of earhoox (no longer available, sorry)
What did you get in the mail today?
November 7, 2014
Sweet! 2 Awesome Freebie Days in a Row!!
Today the mail man brought me:
An Influenster prize pack that I won on their new Influenster Canada Facebook page, it contained:
- An Influenster T-Shirt
- An Influenster Travel Mug
- An Influenster Shopping Tote
A P&G BrandSampler sample pack, it contained:
- Tide Pods Laundry Tab Sample
- Cascade Dishwasher Tab Sample
- Mr.Clean Magic Eraser
- Bounce Bursts in -wash scent booster sample
I also got the dreaded Canada Post notice, warning me that they are installing a community mailbox a couple blocks away, and will no longer be delivering to my house :/
November 6, 2014
Wow, look at all of the freebies I got today!
Here is a list of all of the FREE goodies I found in my mail box today:
Nice n’ Easy Permanent Hair Colour ~ From BzzAgent (sign up here for future BzzAgent freebies)
Beautiful 2015 Calendar ~ From Telus (still available)
Another Beautiful 2015 Calendar ~ From The Canadian Wildlife Foundation (sorry, no longer available)
Lego Junior & Lego Club Magazines ~ From Lego Canada (still available)
Tena Sample Pack ~ From Tena Canada (still available)
P&G BrandSampler Sample Pack that contained:
- Tide Pods Laundry Tabs
- Cascade Dishwasher Tabs
- Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
- Pantene Shampoo & Conditioner
- Gillette Venus Razor
- CoverGirl Bombshell Mascara
- CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara
I believe I was only supposed to get one mascara in the sample pack. Please like us on Facebook to be notified when the next P&G BrandSampler goes live. They go quick, an are released at random (there were 6 BrandSamplers giveaways in the past 2 weeks)
October 22, 2014
Wow, that was fast!
Today I got the free SampleSource sample pack we all ordered about 3 weeks ago!
It included everything pictured! What freebies have you received in the mail lately?
September 25, 2014
I had another pretty great freebie day today, as you can see 🙂
Today I got the following freebies:
a coupon for a FREE 12 pack, or any sized tub of Yoplait yogurt (valid only on October 6) ~ sorry no longer available
a FREE Biotrue sample pack, that included a bottle of Biotrue muilti purpose contact lense solution, a contact lense case and a $5 off coupon for my next bottle of Biotrue solution. ~ sorry no longer available
a FREE New York Color Lipstick from their big Facebook giveaway they had over the summer.
As you can see, I got a little busy over the summer, with all the kids off school, and didn’t get a chance to update this post. So here are some of the freebies I got over the summer:
June 9, 2014
Today I got the FREE “Fabric Care” sample pack from P&G!
- a sample of Silk Touch Ultra Downy
- Tide laundry pod sample
- 2 pack of Cascade dishwasher tabs
- Vidal Sassoon Shampoo & Conditioner
- Money saving coupons
May 29, 2014
Today the mail man brought me these great freebies:
A cheque for $32.45 US ($35.11 CND) from CashCreate ~ Get yous here
A Poise sample pack & coupon ~ Get yours here
May 8, 2014
Yay! What a surprise! I just got a box of goodies from Influenster !
Inside was two packages of Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure sets!
Sign up for Influenster here
April 24, 2014
Yay! Today I got the free underwear I ordered from Teksavvy way back in Sept 2013! (details here)
I also go:
FREE Dr.Oetker Mug Cake (get yours here)
FREE Coupon of Kinder mini eggs ~ the coupon expired on April 21 :/ (no longer available)
April 23, 2014
Another great mail day!
Today I got:
- FREE Full Sized Bag of Cesars Dog Treats (get yours here)
- FREE Box of Beauty Products and Coupons From Elle (sign up here to be notified when registration opens up again)
- FREE $23 Cheque From The SnapSaves Money Making App (sign up here)
April 16, 2014
I LOVE free stuff!
Today I got my Herbal Essence trial pack from BzzAgent It has a full size shampoo, a full sized conditioner, a full sized souffle and 3 sample size each of shampoo & conditioner. (sign up for future BzzAgent offers here)
Yesterday I got my SampleSource Sample Pack (no loner available) and my Downy Unstopables sample pack (no longer available)
March 24, 2014
Wow another awesome freebie day!
Here is a list of what I got today:
- Hamilton Beach blender, that I won it the Europe’s Best hourly instant win contest ~ Still going on Enter Here
- Elizabeth Arden Prize Pack, that I won in a TopBox Facebook giveaway ~ Enter Other TopBox Facebook Contests Here
- Free Vichy sample and $5 off coupon ~ Still available here
- $4 off any Chapmans product purchase (enough to get at least 1 product free) ~ Other Chapmans freebies available here
- Free Bag of Misfits Dog Treats Coupon ~ no longer available
- Free Pack of Personalize Loveable Labels, and a $5 off coupon for my next order ~ No longer available
- Free Biotherm sample ~ no longer available
What did you get FREE in the mail?
March 6, 2014
Yay another FREE cheque 🙂
Today I got a $32 cheque from SnapSaves (more money to go towards the Disney trip I’m saving for)
and a cool reusable mobile device screen cleaner from GoBank!
March 3, 2014
The last week of February was REALLY good to me! I got a TON of freebies, and an Ebates cheque for over $2,830!!
~ $2,831.81 cash back cheque from Ebates Canada ~ You use Ebates when you shop online, and get cash pack on all of your purchases, this money is from all of my online Christmas shopping, and my Julep beauty product addiction (the money is being put into my Disney Trip savings account, I mentioned a few weeks ago)
~ 2 Bottles of FREE Bulgari Omnia Crystalline Perfume
~ 2 large bags of Lavazza coffee, a Lavazza coffee mug, a Lavazza magnet and a stack of $4 off coupons from Bzzagent
~ TripAdvisor magnet and stickers ~ Still available here
~ 2 Nescafe coffee mugs (very high quality, I’m impressed) and 10 packs of Nescafe 3 in 1 ~ I won this in a flash giveaway on the Nescafe Facebook page, keep an eye on their page for more giveaways
~ a pair of #FrostFingers gloves from a giveaway on the Earth Rated Facebook page
Not pictured, I also got a ton of coupons, a couple calendars and more. I get something good in the mail at least 3 days a week 🙂
February 10, 2014
I have to admit, I’ve been slacking. I keep forgetting to take pictures of all of my freebies and contest wins. Today was a pretty exciting mail day. Back on February 4, I was on Facebook (like always) and Mott’s Fruitsations Canada posted that the first 100 people to sign up would get to participate in an exclusive testing panel. Considering they have almost 100,000 Facebook fans, I didn’t think I made the first 100. Well Fedex just came by and dropped of a box with the goodies pictured 🙂
I can’t wait till the kids all get home from school, so I can put them through the picky eater tests!
January 27, 2014
Yay, I had another awesome mail day today!
Here’s what I got:
- A cheque for $319 from SnapSaves (not pictured, because it contained personal information) I won an iPad Mini from them, and they were kind enough to give me the option of the cash equivalent. I’m saving for a trip to Disney World with the kids, so I took the cash 🙂
- L’Oreal Mythic Oil samples ~ no longer available
- Gud Body lotion samples & coupons ~ no longer available
- Cloud 9 Cat Treats, which my cats wont touch, but the puppy loves them ~ no longer available
- A coupon for a Free jar of Old El Paso salsa (among other coupons from Life Made Delicious) ~ no longer available
- $15 off at Old Navy coupon
- Lucky Charms toque from a Life Made Delicious cereal box pin promotion ~ no longer available
I would love it if you could share pictures of your freebies and contest wins on our Canadian Free Stuff.com Facebook page 🙂
December 31, 2013
Mail has been quiet since Christmas, I was so excited to finally get something other than bills today!
Today I got:
- My Johnson & Johnson sample pack ~ Still available, get yours here
- a Coupon for a FREE Full Sized Box of Kelloggs Mini Wheats (not pictured) ~ Still available, get yours here
What freebies did you get lately?
December 23, 2013
The past week has slow for freebies, nothing worth blogging about. I was happy to get some good mail today!
Here’s what I got:
- A ton of coupons from GoCoupons.ca
- a coupon for a FREE Full Sized Box of Kashi Blueberry Clusters & Flakes Cereal (still available, get yours here)
- 2 $10 Shell Gift Cards (done, details here)
Wishing you all a safe and Merry Christmas & All The Best in the New Year!
December 9, 2013
Another great mail day! Here’s what I got:
- FREE Katie Woo Special Edition ~ Four Stories in One Book! (now offering a Free Katie Woo Activity Pack)
- FREE Dentyne Ice Gum & coupon (no longer available)
- FREE Bottle of Oasis Nutisource Juice (FPC) ~ (no longer available)
I also got a couple envelopes of coupons.
December 6, 2013
Well, it’s Friday, and I must say this has to be the best free mail week ever! I got spoiled with freebies! Today was just icing on the cake, her’s what I got:
- 2 envelopes of coupons from Save.ca & Websaver, including the following
- $3 off Any Seventh Generation Diapers or Laundry product coupon (still available here)
- FREE Naturegg Omega 3 Hard Boiled Egg Snack Pack coupon (no longer available)
- FREE Any Iogo Greko yogurt product up to $6.99 coupon (no longer available)
- FREE Julep Maven Box, with 3 adorable Christmas colour nail polishes (still available here)
December 5, 2013
Nice! Today I got an envelop from Save.ca, and one from Websaver.ca! BUT, not only did I get some awesome, money saving coupons. The Save.ca envelop had a coupon for a FREE bag of Kinder Egg mini’s! (no longer available)
The Websaver.ca envelope has a coupon for a FREE full sized package of Heinz Baby Cereal ~ (still available, get yours here)
December 4, 2013
Not nearly as awesome of a freebie mail day as yesterday, but I doubt that one will ever be beat 😉
Today I got a free good sized sample bottle of Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedding refresher (no longer available)
a Free Canadian Living magazine, from the last SampleSource giveaway, it came with a 2014 Recipe Plus calendar, which was FULL of recipes AND TONS of coupons!
December 3, 2013
This is by far THE BEST freebie day I have ever had in my 17 yrs of freebie hunting!
This is what I got:
– Reusable shopping bag fro the Kraft First Taste program
– free letter from Santa for my little one (we wrote a letter to santa, put in in the mail box, and canada post/Santa wrote back)
– $139.99 Bench jacket FOR FREE from Shop.ca!!! (detail on how you can get FREE stuff from Shop.ca here)
– $84.99 Remote Control 1:10 Mustang Shelby for FREE from a Toys R Us Cyber Monday giveaway! (details here)
November 29, 2013
Today I got:
Ingredients Magazine, (get yours here) which contained several dairy product coupons (It always comes with these same coupons 🙂
a Calcia sample pack, (get yours here) which contained samples of Calcia calcium supplements, a cute little carrying case for them, and 2 samples of anti-aging face cream.
November 27, 2013
Today I got 2 new 2014 calendars for FREE 🙂
The 2014 “Landscapes, Beautiful Photography of Canada” calendar, was not ordered. They must have just sent it to me because I volunteer for them, and donate to them every year.
The 2014 Lait (french “Milk” calendar) can be ordered here (along with a few other Milk/Cheese freebies)
Today was a pretty good mail day 🙂
Here’s what I got:
- $2 off Dempster’s coupon
- $30 worth of Fisher Price
- a full sized bottle of Aerius Kids Allergy medication (value $12.99)
The Aerius came in a box and was delivered by Canada Post parcel delivery.
The Aerius Kids is no longer available, instead they are offering Aerius Adult sample packs, get yours here.
November 20, 2013
Woah, another great mail day. I actually forgot I ordered most of this stuff.
- All you need is cheese magazine, which came with a bunch of cheese coupons AND a 2014 Milk calendar
- 3 pack of Real Cup Keurig K-Cups
- 2 little bottles of Tresseme Shampoo & Conditioner
- 2 samples of Nutella, which came with a coupon for $0.50 off my next purchase
- and a Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Catelli pasta coupon
other stuff mentioned is no longer available.
November 19, 2013
Today I went to check the mail, just as the mailman started walking up to my house. He got a big smile and asked me “Where are all the parcels today?” I smiled back and told him I decided to give him day off from lugging them around.
Anyways no “big” mail today, but I still got a couple of freebies, and some coupons 🙂
I got the 2014 Telus calendar (I love getting it every year, so cute!). I also got the coupon I ordered for a FREE box of All Brand Cranberries & Clusters cereal, and a few other good coupons from Websaver.ca.
So no parcels, but I sure am happy with my mail today 🙂
get your free 2014 Telus calendar here
(free all brand is no longer available)
November 18, 2013
I don’t know why all the pictures I take in my house have that yellow tint to them? I checked all the settings, must be that we use energy efficient light bulbs?…
Anyways, today was a quiet freebie day. I got the Canadian Olympic pin I won from a Petro Canada Contest/giveaway, I believe it was the first 100 to sign up got a free pin, or something like that.
I also got 3 pages of coupons from Save.ca & General Mills Life Made Delicious
*Note: I get coupons almost everyday, I just don’t post them in here. I figure you guys want to see the freebies and contest wins most 🙂
November 16, 2013
Ok so this isn’t the average freebie, as in it wasn’t mailed to my house, but it was all free none the less.
Last weekend we went to the London Santa Clause Parade, and ended up coming home with a ton of candy, 4 packs of Club House turkey gravy, and 6 packs of Billy Bee honey (both companies are located in London). I didn’t take a picture of those :/
Today we went to the parade in our small town (seriously, all those “you might be a redneck if” jokes must have had my town in mind) , and walked away with out pockets FULL. The picture posted above is just the stuff they gave my 4 yr old, and he ate a few treats before we got home. All of those purple & pink wrapped candies are Godiva chocolates (I hid those ones from the kids 😉 ) The little baggie is full of dog treats, and A&W found a special place in my heart by giving out coupons (man, I love coupons).
They were also giving out reindeer antler hats, and breast cancer awareness t-shirt.
Ok, so you know how I mentioned my redneck town (which I love, but am from the city, so all this redneck stuff makes me laugh) here are some pictures, enjoy:
November 14, 2013
Here are my freebies of the day!
- A Neti Pot wit 2 Premixed Sachets (perfect timing, since cold and flu season is here)
- 3x 3-Packs of Real Cup Keurig k-cups (came all together in the same big yellow/bubble wrap envelope)
November 12, 2013
Remember back on October 31, 2013 Scrubbing Bubbles had a promotion, first 2,000 people to order a coupon and refer a friend would get a FREE Scrubby Brush… Well here it is 🙂 And it came with a buy one get one free coupon! Score!!!
(blacked out my name and address for obvious reasons)
November 7th, 2013
What an awesome mail day! I haven’t had one this good in a really long time.
Here’s what I got:
Bausch & Lomb Bio True sample, contact case & $5 off coupon
2 Dove Samples each came with a $2 off coupon (I ordered one, my daughter ordered the other)
An Android plug adapter ~ Contest win
Lego Magazine for my little guy (free 2 yr subscription still available here)
and my SampleSource sample pack, which included the following samples:
- Tetley Chai Tea sample
- Schick razor
- Snuggle Fabric Softener Sample
- Ice Breakers Frost Mints
- Minute Rice Sample & Coupon
- John Frieda Shampoo & Conditioner Samples
- 2 Breathe Right Nasal Strips & $2 off Coupon
- Finish Dishwasher Tabs & $1 Off Coupon
- Sunlight with OXY Laundry Detergent Sample & Coupon
- Jergens body Lotion
- John Frieda Frizz-Ease sample
- Quaker Harvest Crunch Bar
- Sunlight Laundry Tabs
- Mens Dove Deodorant
- Mens Dove 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner
- Mens Dove Styling gel
And the best part, not 1 bill came today 🙂
National Womans Show in Toronto November 2, 2013
I had never actually heard of the National Woman’s show until I saw a contest to win tickets, I figured Toronto is only 2 hrs away, it would be a nice day out with my daughter if I won. A few weeks later I got an email informing me that I had won… the next day my husband (a newbie at contests, freebies and coupons) came up to me, all excited and said “Guess what?! I won tickets to the womans show for you and Destiny (my daughter)”… I guess I didn’t tell him I had already won a pair of tickets, but now I was super excited, so I invited my mom and a friend to come with us. My friend apparently got robbed in on her way to meet us, so she was a no show, I ended up giving the extra ticket to a lady who was about to buy a ticket….
Anyways, we got up at 6 am, left the house by 7:30 (I’m so not a morning person, I work afternoons just so I don’t have to get up to early)… We got to the convention center by 9am (yeah, TO traffic is “fun” to drive in). Waited in line, till they opened the doors at 10am.
We each got hundreds in dollars worth of coupons and freebies (pictured above). There were probably 50+ companies there giving out samples of food and beverages, so we even ate good (FREE) all day. And my favorite experience was the FREE makeovers we got from Inspire Cosmetics. Who happen to be the official makeup artists of the Toronto Argos cheerleaders.
We had so much fun, I think next year we are just going to get a hotel in Toronto for the weekend and go all 3 days.