As you probably already know, vitamin D is essential for good health. It helps your body absorb and retain calcium, which is necessary for healthy bones. Vitamin D also affects your muscles, nerves and immune system. Vitamin D is said to help prevent the development of some common cancers, type 1 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, rickets, MS and certain types of bone disease.
You get vitamin D naturally from your diet and from exposure to sunlight. However that’s usually not enough, specially during the colder months here in Canada. When we tend to spend most of our time indoors where it’s warm, and when we do venture out into the cold, we get all bundled up with our coats, toques, scarves and mitts.
That is where Kids Ddrops comes in handy, to help you keep your little ones healthy, and happy. One drop a day is all it takes! Kids Ddrops is a clear, order-less, tasteless liquid that your little one will enjoy taking. You can just put a drop on your little ones finger and have them lick it off, and with novelty of Dora on the bottle, that should make taking their vitamins that much more fun. However if you have a difficult little toddler like mine, that doesn’t want to co-operate for anything. You can just sneak a drop into their food or drink, and they’ll never notice
You can buy the Ddrops that are right for you and your family at any Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix, Rexall Pharma Plus, Zellers, Metro Grocery Stores (in Ontario), Loblaws, Great Canadian Superstores and Jean-Coutu. Or online at Well.ca
“Like” Baby Ddrops on Facebook then come back here and leave a comment saying you did so, and leave your Facebook name.
Once the mandatory entry is completed here is how to get extra entries. Leave a comment for each task completed:
- Like Canadian Free Stuff on facebook and let us know your Facebook name in a comment (1 bonus entry)
- Follow Baby Ddrops on twitter tell and leave a comment with your twitter name (1 bonus entry)
- Follow Canadian Free Stuff on twitter and leave a comment with your twitter name (1 bonus entry)
- Visit the Baby Ddrops website, then come back and tell me something you didn’t know about vitamin D (1 bonus entry)
- Register as a Canadian Free Stuff Member Here then come back here and tell us your user name (5 bonus entries, leave 5 comments telling us your user name)
- Tweet daily for extra entries. Leave link to your daily tweet for 1 entry each. “ Win 1 of 3 Kids Ddrops prizes @BabyDdrops @canadianfree @DestinyCFS www.CanadianFreeStuff.com/kids-ddrops-review-giveaway-3-winners”
Contest will run until Monday November 28, 2011. Open to Canadian residents 18+. I will use random.org to pick 3 winners. I will contact the 3 winners on Monday November 28, 2011 and the winners will then have 48 hours to respond before I choose another winner. Good luck!
The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.