I remember back in the day when people only drank kool-aid. Now, it is used for all kinds of different things! I have gathered 10 recipes that use Kool-Aid. They range from candy to lip gloss! You are sure to find something you’ll love!
1. Kool-Aid Candy Dots from Smart School House
A super easy and fun thing to make with the kids when it’s too hot to use the oven!
2. No-Cook Edible Fingerpaint from Fun at Home with Kids
What kid doesn’t LOVE fingerpaint? And it is edible so no worrying that it will make them sick!
3. Kool-Aid Yogurt Pops from In Katrina’s Kitchen
A delicious after school snack for the kids!
4. Kool-Aid Cookies from This Silly Girl’s Life
A cheap and easy recipe that looks delish! Who doesn’t love cheap and easy? I know I do!
5. Kool-Aid Dyed Pasta from Growing a Jeweled Rose
A great activity to help your kids with their fine motor skills and learn colors! The possibilites are endless when it comes to pasta!
6. DIY Lip Gloss from Adventures in all Things Food
I would have never thought to use kool-aid to make lip gloss. Great idea!
7. Kool-Aid Milkshake from KRAFT
Kool-aid + Yogurt.. Sounds interesting 🙂
8. Painting with Kool-Aid from Your Modern Family
This could get messy. The kids will love it!
9. Homemade Playdough from Play Dr Mom
I always loved playdough as a kid! Who am I kidding?! I still love it!
10. Kool-Aid Rock Candy from Snippets of Design
I’ve never had rock candy but, it’s full of sugar so the kiddos are sure to love it!