NEW Kraft Coupons for Canada found via Kraft Rewards Portal (Printable)
These coupons are Printable Only
- New $1 off Kraft Peanut Butter, any size, any variety
- New $0.50 off any one (1) bottle of KRAFT salad dressings (475mL or 710mL, any variety)
- $2.00 off KRAFT cheese products. Offer only available Maxi and Maxi & Cie retailers
- $1 off PHILADELPHIA Brick Plain 250g
- $1 off when you buy one Tassimo T-Disc product, any size, any variety
- $2 off Nabob Coffee 12 ct Keurig Compatible Pods
Coupons have an unknown expiry date.
There are two new Kraft coupons found at Save.ca. Print only
- Save $3.00 wub3 select Kraft cheese products (Kraft 100% Parmesan Shredded Cheese 200g, Cracker Barrel Block Cheese 400-460g, Kraft 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese 250g, MacLaren’s Imperial Cold Pack Cheese Produt 230 g, Kraft Extra Cheddar processed cheese product 450g, Velveeta processed cheese product 450 g. Only available at Maxi and Maxi&Cie retailers.
- Save $2.00 wub2 select Kraft cheese products (Kraft Amooza Twists Cheese Snacks 252 g, Philadelphia Cream Cheese 227-250g, Philadelphia Dips 227g, Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese Product 227g, Cracker Barrel Snacking Cheese 168g, Cheese Whiz Cheese Spread 450g, Kraft Singles Processed Cheese 450g, Cracker Barrel Natural Cheese Slices 220-240g, Cracker Barrel Shredded Cheese 300-320g. Only available at Maxi and Maxi&Cie retailers.
Coupons have unknown expiry date and are available only while quantities last.
Latest Kraft Coupons via Websaver.ca
Available by Print Only
- New Save $2.00 wub one (1) Kraft participating product AND one (1) Burnbrae Farms participating product
- Save $1.00 when you purchase any Kraft Singles, Cheez Whiz or Velveeta product.
Coupon Expiry dates unknown
Find Kraft What’s cooking on Facebook: Find a variety of recipes and other food variety ideas.
History in Canada
Founded by J.L Kraft was born in Ontario in 1874 and began his working career in a general store, and came up with a vision for modern food merchandising, and began his own company and has been running strong ever since.
Kraft Canada is one of Canada’s largest companies In Canada, Kraft brands include Kraft Dinner, Jell-O, TASSIMO, Nabob, Amooza, Cracker Barrel, Kraft Peanut Butter and Kool-Aid, Cracker Barrel, Philadelphia, Kraft Singles, Maxwell House,
Kraft has been a trusted name in the world of food for very long time but the modern ownership has been in place for a shorter period. The current version of Kraft has a more specific group of items that are primarily responsible for their profits. They generally focus on drinks, cheeses, dairy items and snacks. This has always done well for them and now looks to take them well into the future.
The current items that are most popular among the Kraft name are Oscar Mayer, Velveeta, Capri Sun, Jell-O, Maxwell House, Philadelphia, Bulls-Eye, Kool-Aid and Boca Burger to name a few. Also keep in mind that the Kraft name itself is a powerhouse that is used on several products. With these monster brands that are so well known, Kraft is assured of a great place in the field in which they are working as long as they continue to deliver quality at a fair price. The branding side of the equation they have covered by a country mile.
Kraft Canada has been a well-known name in grocery stores for a very long time. Though the Kraft company has gone through many changes in ownership and structure over the years, there has always been a focus on dairy products and snack items. Today, Kraft in Canada is just as common of a household name as it ever was.
Kraft Canada has always focused on making foods more accessible and easy to use. Many people only know them for their Kraft singles, but there are many more products with the Kraft name in Canada. Stovetop Stuffing, Cracker Barrel, Kool-Aid, Kraft Dinner, Jell-O and Maxwell House are all brands made by Kraft Canada. Consumers have made their culinary needs known and Kraft Canada has responded with a steady stream of reliable products that are tasty, affordable, and commonly found in almost every home. Is tonight a Kraft night in your home?