Lean Cuisine has a great rewards program -Ending September 1, 2016
Lean Cuisine Stouffers is ending – You have till September 1, 2016 to collect and redeem your points.
Simply collect pins and redeem for prizes! It’s pretty easy, and if your already purchasing Lean Cuisine and other Stouffers products, you should join and reap the rewards.
Stouffers/Lean Cuisine Program
1. Register Now ( Free) and for joining earn 100 rewards points! You will also be automatically become a member of Stouffers Reward, and can Use Stouffers Rewards as well.
2. Begin Earning Points – Earn points by purchasing lean cuisine products. Such as 250 points found inside each Lean Cuisine product
Enter Your Lean Cuisine Pin – found on the inside of box
3. Bonus Points – You can earn 30 points for referring 1 friend into the program.
4. Redeem Points – once you have enough.
What’s the Rewards?
Here’s a list of current rewards and amounts you can redeem for ( Sampling of Rewards)
- 6000 Points = Movie Passes
- 7750 points = $10 Gift Cards to Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, Sobeys, Loblaws, Metro, & Save On Foods
- 8800 points = Sony Earbuds
- 18,000 = $25 itunes Card
- 20750 = Black Decker 5 cup coffee maker
- 45000 = Oster Food Processor
- 60,000 = Sony Ipod Dock
See All Rewards ( Members only)
Is it Worth it?
If Lean Cuisine is a staple in your home It’s absolutely worth it. But buying them for reward only purposes Not so much.
Taking into consideration you need 31 Lean Cuisine or Stouffer’s products purchases for $10.00 gift card.
But if you are already purchasing 3 or more of participating products per month – It’s a nice bonus to receive once a year . It’s well worth the time spent entering the codes in.
It’s a Customer Loyalty Reward after all.