Mac’s Flip the Lip 2017 Contest for Canada.
The Mac’s Flip the Lip Froster Contest is back again for 2017.
This time they have $1.6 Million in Prizes to be won including the Grand Prize of $15,000 CASH.
PLUS Weekly and Instant Win Prizes (see full list of prizes below).
Online Entry Codes to enter weekly prize draws and grand prize draw:
- Get your Online Entry Code either with purchase as noted below OR watch the Mac’s Facebook Page for posts that contain a FREE Code.
- when you enter your online code, choose the Weekly Prize you want to enter to win
- all online entries are eligible for the Grand Prize Draw
In-Store Purchase to Instantly Win or receive online entry code:
- Visit a participating Mac’s Convenience Store or a participating Circle K Convenience Store
- Purchase a specially marked 24oz/710mL Froster or Froster Swirl
- Roll up the play area to reveal an “Instant Win” message OR reveal an online entry code
- Instant Win prizes can be redeemed In-store
- Only Eligible Products in specially marked containers are eligible for entry, and supplies are limited
- Single Entry
- Open to residents of BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, NWT only
- Ages 13+
- must be a MyMacs member (free to join)
Here is a FREE online entry code to get you started, if I find more I will post it here so check back often.
- LLE3RP3RNR9 (added Mar 1)
- 9RYPMPFA4NP (added Mar 6)
- NFM34PMAMYM (added Mar 11)
- PME3YP4M4C9 (added Mar 17)
- Y3LL4PE9PM4 (added Mar 25)
- yclaypnfnm4 (added April 29)
This contest ends May 2, 2017
Has this contest expired? Click here to enter more exciting contests and sweepstakes at Canadianfreestuff.com.
see full list of prizes below
Flip The Lip 2017 Prize List
Grand Prizes $15,000 Cash in Canadian funds (paid by cheque)
Weekly Prizes (9 of each available to be won)
- Samsung 40” 4K TV (UN40KU6290)
- Apple TV 4th Gen 32GB
- Xbox One S 500GB w/ Wireless Controller, Halo & Gears of War
- Nikon D3400 w/ 18-55 & 55-200
- Hifiman HE400i Over-ear Headphones
- Samsung Gear VR
- Roomba 650
- Apple iPad Pro 9.7″ WiFi 128GB
- Nike+ Apple Watch 38mm
- Anki Cozmo
- Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle
- (16x) Limited Edition Contest Skateboard Deck
- (48x) $50 Mac’s Gift Card
- (96x) Limited Edition Headwear
Instant Win Prizes (over 700,000 prizes to be won):
- 26–42g Jack Link’s Squatch Stick
- 414mL Coca-Cola Product
- 444–473mL Monster Energy Drink
- 42–50g Nestlé Kit Kat
- 45–64g Maynards Candy
- 710mL Brisk Product
- Medium Froster
- Medium Hot Beverage
Mac’s Convenience Store History
The first Mac’s store was opened in 1961 at Richmond Hill in Ontario in 1961. Within 11 years there was over 350 stores across Ontario By 1983 Mac’s convenience stores opened in western Canada with 43 more stores. There are now more than 1000 stores across Canada.
Like many Canada convenience stores, Mac’s started out selling dairy products and other items that consumers use on a regular basis. Soon enough, Canada’s Mac’s expanded to include just about anything you could want in a convenience store, including gas. Now there are over 1000 Mac’s in Canada providing convenience items.
Mac’s is probably best known for the controversy over the marketing campaign and brand WTF Foster. Many people were upset over the ad and even the fact that texting language was used to create a brand name. Of course it wasn’t the use of texting language as much as it was what the acronym represented. But Mac’s was catering to a specific crowd. Mac’s provides all sorts of convenience store items for any age group, but the younger generation is better known to be on the go than older generations. This should be taken as a sign that Mac’s makes an effort to meet the needs of all varieties of people instead of as an offense to a specific crowd of people