Watch for Specially marked Maple Leaf products and Learn how to get Free Product!
More Coupons you will find:
- Get a FREE package of Maple Leaf Ready Crisp Bacon when you purchase any three Maple Leaf, Schneider’s, Prime, Hygrade, Larsen, or Sunrise products
- Save $2.50 on the purchase of Maple Leaf Bacon
- Save $2.50 on any Schneider’s Country Naturals Product
- Save $2.50 on Schneider’s Pepperettes
- Save $2.50 on Maple Leaf Natural Selections Deli Meat
- Save $2.50 on Schneider’s Old Fashioned 1/2 Ham
- Save $2.50 on Maple Leaf Country Kitchen Half Ham
- $2.50 off Schneider’s Blue Ribbon, Larsen, or Sunrise Bologna
Schneiders Lunchmate just added a great new offer for members.
You can now redeem your Schneiders Lunchmate Bucks for free Maple Leaf Products(Comes in the form of a free product coupon)
- Redeem 94 Lunchmate Bucks to claim a Maple Leaf Natural Selections Lunch Box
- Redeem 122 Lunchmate Bucks to claim a Maple Leaf Top Dogs Original Weiners
There are other rewards available as well that include gift cards, Crayola, and many other brands.
This offer is available for a limited time only.
Maple leaf prides themselves as passionate people and about food. They have approximately 24000 employees
About Maple Leaf
Maple Leaf Foods Inc. is a famous Canadian food company, established in 1927. It was operating under the name Canada Packers. It has been considered to be the largest food processor in Canada. Maple Leaf is specializing mainly in pork, and its products are sold in the United Kingdom, which helped Toronto earn its nickname “Hogtown.” it was considered as the 14th largest business in Canada, in 1975.
It is also known to be Canada’s largest beef slaughterer. It also expanded to other markets, offering quality brands such as Black Diamond cheese and Squirrel peanut butter, and also offered a wide bread division, recognized as the Dempster’s brand (best selling brand of bread in Canada), and San Francisco-based Grace Baking products. Maple Leaf Bakery UK was founded in 1996, in Rotherham as a Canada Bread subsidiary. It operates about six locations in the UK and has more than 1,200 employees.