Mark`s has some AMAZING deals on right now!
Great deals this week include:
- Receive a FREE pair of Merrell Flip Flops with any Merrell footwear purchase of $50 or more! In store only.
- All Mens Flextech Jeans BOGO 50% Off
- All Dresses with Curve-tech Save 30%
- Mens and Womens safety Footwear save $20
- Mens Windriver Hiking Shoes save 50%
- All Never Denver Hayes Iron shirts Sale $49.99
- All Mens Dri-wear underwear and socks Save 25%
- All womens Denver Hayes essentials tees and tanks Save 30%
- Womens regular priced shorts,skorts and capris BOGO 50% Off
- Womens Vintage Windriver twill capris Save 40%
- All mens and womens DH3 Save 30%
- Mens regular priced casual shorts BOGO 50% Off
- Mens and womens shoes and sandals Save 25%
- Mens Denver Hayes tanks Save 40%
- Plus more deals!
Free Shipping over $99
**Also if you sign up for their email list,,you will GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST PURCHASE OF $50 OR MORE!Shop Mark's Canada
Offers end on May 30,2016
Also be sure to check out our Mark’s Coupon Page to see if you can save additional Money
About & History
Marks Work Warehouse is owned by Canadian Tire Family.
They’ve been around since 1977 and has over 380 stores across Canada. They began their reputation in work clothes for men, but now have been providing Canadians with casual and active wear for everyday use.
Find Clothing both Men and Women – Including shoes and boots – and accessories.
Men’s Brands of Clothing:
Denver Hayes, Dakota, driWear, DHU35, Wind River, Copper Sole, Helly Hansen, Windriver.
Ladies Brands of Clothing:
Denver Hayes, Wind River, Health Pro, Ispiri, DH Vintage, Marks, Copper Sole, DH3, Cherokee, T Max Heat, Mobb, Below Zero, Coppersole, Dakota, Mellowwalk, and Mobb.
Mark’s Warehouse has changed a bit over the years. Originally, Mark’s Warehouse catered to the needs of the working man. They sold clothing that was durable and affordable, work clothes that could stand up to a hard day’s work. That was in 1977.
Today Mark’s Warehouse Canada has seen a bit of change. They still offer work clothes, but they offer a lot of other options as well. Their work clothes were so popular that Mark’s Warehouse decided to include clothing for the whole family. As a result there are not more than 350 stores in Canada for consumers to choose from.
The entire family can benefit from Mark’s Warehouse Canada. You can find a full line of clothing for men, women, children, and even shoes and accessories to go with it! Look for brands like Wild River, Copper Sole, Cherokee, T Max Heat and much more at Canada’s Mark’s Warehouse.
Mark’s Work Warehouse has great weekly sales and deals on their selections of work wear, and casual clothing for both Men and women. You can even find Scrubs for those that work in hospitals in a variety of fun loving colors. A Huge selection of men’s casual and work wear can be found on sale each week.
They know even have casual dresses and skirts for gals.
Marks Stores can be found across Canada in most towns and cities.
Happy Shopping Folks