If you are a pet owner in Calgary that is in need of having your pet spayed or neutered and you cannot afford the cost associated with it there is now a program that can help.
The City of Calgary is now accepting applications from low-income families(must provide proof) that are looking to have their pet spayed or neutered. If you meet the criteria, you will receive this service absolutely free of charge.
Services provided free of charge:
- Spay or neuter surgery for cats and dogs.
- Post operative painkillers
- Six month cat or dog licence
- Post-operative medication (at the discretion of the Animal Services Centre Clinic veterinarian)
- An Elizabethan collar (at the discretion of the Animal Services Centre Clinic veterinarian)
There is no related posts.