I made this last night for the first time, and it was a hit with my teenagers. It is quick to throw together a cost-effective meal.
Great Idea for Busy School Nights when you don’t have much time to prepare a meal.
This recipe is also a great way to sneak in a vegetable serving for picky kids/adults alike.
- 2 Box of Cheemo perogies ( frozen)
- 1 jar of Alfredo sauce
- Frozen veggies
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Pre Heat oven to 4000 F,
- Use Roasting pan if using double box’s of Perogies.
- Simply add perogies /Veggies on bottom.
- Pour Alfredo Sauce over top
- Sprinkle Shredded cheese on top
- Bake 40 – 50 minutes
- 2 Regular sized box of Cheemo Perogies $2.00 ( Walmart Regular Price)
- 1 Jar Alfredo Sauce $2.00 ( sale)
- Frozen Veggies $1.00 – $2.50
- Shredded Cheese $3.00
Originally found on Cheemo Perogies box for Perogy Casserole, but didn’t specify on sauce.
Alternative Health Options:
- Skip cheese
- Use Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Use Mushroom Soup and Equal part Milk
- Add Different or more Veggies