New Red Lobster Coupons
If you love eating at Red Lobster:
Join their Facebook – and Mailing list
- Offer monthly offers with coupons attached.
- Free Appetizer
- Birthday Coupon
Here’s the Menu for Lobsterfest Entrees ( Limited time only)
- Fire-Grilled Lobster & Lobster Tacos A fire-grilled split tail and 3 lobster/shrimp tacos with cilantro slaw, fresh pico de gallo and ranch sauce.
- Maritime Lobster & Shrimp Trio – A fire-grilled lobster tail, grilled shrimp,& lobster/shrimp macoroni and cheese with white cheddar & bacon sauce, served with rice.
- Bar Harbor Lobster Bake –A roasted split lobster tail, shrimp, sea scallops, mussels on top of linguini in a garlic white wine broth.
- Rock Island Stuffed Tilapia – Tilapia roasted with crab/seafood stuffing & topped with lobster in alobster butter sauce. Served with broccoli.
- Lobster & Shrimp Linguini Alfredo – lobster meat/ shrimp tossed in a garlic and cheese sauce on a bed of linguini.
- Fire-Grilled Sirloin Surf & Turf – A lobster tail & peppercorn sirloin, served with mashed potatoes
- Lobster Lover’s Dream – A rock lobster tail and sweet split lobster tail, roasted & served with lobster/ shrimp linguini Alfredo Sauce
- Harbourside Lobster & Shrimp – A roasted rock lobster tail, and garlic shrimp with a skewer of grilled shrimp and rice
More Red Lobster Coupons
Sign up for Red Lobster Website, and you will receive tons of printable coupons with your name on each one, It’s rare they send out global coupons like this, as usually they are designed not to be shared. Join the Club . Also you will get a special coupon for your birthday!
About Company History
Red Lobster was founded in 1968 in Florida, and grew through the southwestern states. In 1970 General mills acquired Red Lobster, and expanded the chain in the 1980’s, that’s when Red Lobster came to Canada, where it still has a great present today, but they did take out all their restaurants in 1997 out of Quebec.
In 1995 Red Lobster became part of Daren Restaurants Inc, and at this time, General Mills released Daden into an independent traded corporation