Schick Hydro Canada Contest
Enter for a chance to win 1 of 2 prizes of $5000.
Secondary prizes of 1 of 6 Schick Hydro prize packs.
- Daily entry
- Open to Canada residents only
- Age of majority
This contest ends on August 1st, 2016
New Schick Hydro 5 Contest
Enter for your chance to win 1 of 20 Schick Hydro 5 Prize Packs including a $25 Gift Card (ARV $100).
Each Prize consists of:
- one (1) Schick Hydro 5 Razor
- one (1) package of Schick Hydro 5 refills (4 count)
- one (1) package of Schick Hydro 5 disposable razors (3 count)
- one (1) container of Schick Edge shaving gel
- one (1) $25.00 CDN pre-paid gift card as selected by the Sponsor
To enter, simply follow @SchickHydroCA on Twitter, watch for the random contest posts, and re-tweet. Make sure to include “@SchickHydroCA” with the hash tag #NoShadownWIN
Each contest period will last for 48 hours for each contest post.
- Limit of one (1) Entry per contest post
- Open to Canada only
- Excludes Quebec
- Age of Majority
- Must have a Twitter Account
Enter Schick Hydro 5 Contest (via Twitter)
Contest Ends November 28, 2016
The New Schick Hydro Silk
Check out the newest product from Schick. The best product for getting that close shave without the irritation. Now available in a disposable razor.
Has the following features that will make your shaving experience better;
- Gel that is activated with water. Contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E that will hydrate your skin when you need it the most.
- Five ultra-glide blades that help you control your shaving. Reducing irritation caused by friction.
- Flip Trimmer
- Disposable Handle. This soft grip helps you control the razor for the perfect shave each and every time. It is also ergonomically designed for ease of use.
Complete Line of Products
There are a wide range of products from Schick that will make your shaving experience great.
Schick Hydro, Hydro Silk, Intuition and Intuition Plus, Schick Quattro For Women, Quattro for Men, and Schick Xtreme3
Find helpful tips and advice on shaving. Obviously, men and women differ when it comes to shaving. Find special tips just for you.
Before shaving be sure to wash your face with warm water and soap. This gets rid of any oils from the skin and hair causing the hairs to become softer.
Apply shaving gel and instead of immediately shaving, you should wait at least 3 minutes. This gives it time to get absorbed by the hair and soften the skin and hair. Therefore, making it easier to shave.
Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!! Especially when you are shaving bikini area, legs, or underarms.Moisten skin for about 3 minutes to ensure that it is soft and subtle. This also makes the hair softer.
One that I have never considered before is the “preventing goosebumps” tip. Keep warm to stop those goosebumps from forming on your legs. Shaving a flat surface is much easier than a bumpy one.