The Schick Drive Free for a Year Grand Prize Draw and Instant Win .
1 Grand Prize: Drive Free for a Year, issued in the form of a cheque for $15,000.
2,300 Instant Win Prizes available to be won:
- 1 of 50 Pre-paid Credit Card $500
- 1 of 100 GPS Systems $300
- 1 of 150 Sunglases ARV$250
- 1 of 2,000 Fitness Trackers ARV $100
You will need a pin off specially marked products in order to participate!
- Limit of one (1) Entry per Unique PIN up to a maximum of ten (10) Entries per person during the Promotion.
- Age of Majority
- Quebec Friendly
Contest Ends December 31, 2015
The New Schick Hydro Silk
Check out the newest product from Schick. The best product for getting that close shave without the irritation. Now available in a disposable razor.
Has the following features that will make your shaving experience better;
- Gel that is activated with water. Contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E that will hydrate your skin when you need it the most.
- Five ultra-glide blades that help you control your shaving. Reducing irritation caused by friction.
- Flip Trimmer
- Disposable Handle. This soft grip helps you control the razor for the perfect shave each and every time. It is also ergonomically designed for ease of use.
Complete Line of Products
There are a wide range of products from Schick that will make your shaving experience great.
Schick Hydro, Hydro Silk, Intuition and Intuition Plus, Schick Quattro For Women, Quattro for Men, and Schick Xtreme3
Find helpful tips and advice on shaving. Obviously, men and women differ when it comes to shaving. Find special tips just for you.
Before shaving be sure to wash your face with warm water and soap. This gets rid of any oils from the skin and hair causing the hairs to become softer.
Apply shaving gel and instead of immediately shaving, you should wait at least 3 minutes. This gives it time to get absorbed by the hair and soften the skin and hair. Therefore, making it easier to shave.
Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!! Especially when you are shaving bikini area, legs, or underarms.Moisten skin for about 3 minutes to ensure that it is soft and subtle. This also makes the hair softer.
One that I have never considered before is the “preventing goosebumps” tip. Keep warm to stop those goosebumps from forming on your legs. Shaving a flat surface is much easier than a bumpy one.