Effective March 1, 2016, Snap by Groupon’s Mobile Rebates will no longer be offered.
Snap will be expanding to include Groupon’s inventory of nearly 70,000 digital offers at top retailers in the United States and Canada. With this update, Snap will be transitioning from product-specific to retailer-specific promotions and will no longer be offering mobile rebates.
What does this mean for my existing Snap balance?
- If you have a balance of $20 or more, you can request a check within the My Account section of the menu.
- If you have less than $20 in balance, we will be giving you an equivalent amount in promotional Groupon Bucks rounded up the nearest $5 on March 3rd using the email address we have on file with Snap. You will be able to use your Snap email and password to access you new Groupon account starting on March 3rd.
- Your Groupon Bucks will expire on Sept. 1, 2016, so spend them soon!
- If you don’t have a balance on Snap (or have cashed out already), we will also be creating a new Groupon account for you in the event you don’t have one.
Here’s Snap by Groupon cash back rebate offers:
- $3.00 cash back Milk2Go Sport Chocolate (12 x 325 mL at Costco).
- $1.25 cash back on any Purex® Ultra 3 Ply Bathroom Tissue (12-roll or larger).
- $5.00 cash back on POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch
- $5.00 cash back on Enfagrow A+® Toddler Nutritional Drink in milk or vanilla flavour (680g can)
Not all offers are available to all users. Please check your account for availability prior to purchase.
About SNAP Saves:
Snap Saves is a Cash Back application for Iphone, Android, as Well as Online: Simply Shop the savings – Take a picture of your receipt, and when your balance reaches $20.00 you can request a cheque! They send out cheques every Quarter: It’s pretty similar to Checkout51 . The difference is they change the offers everyday ( Monday through Friday) vs every week. The pay out is also a little different in the sense Snap Saves only pays out 4 x per year.