There is a brand new money making coupon app. It’s called SnapSaves, and quite similar to Checkout 51.
You go grocery shopping, buy the products they have rebates for that week, upload a picture of your receipt and get money back.
The app is currently available for Apple & Android devices or right from your computer!
- Once you earn $20, SnapSaves will send you a $20 cheque right to your house. (please note, they only mail out the cheques once every 3 months)
- SnapSaves can be used on any computer and any Apple or Android phone or tablet.
- SnapSaves accepts receipts from any store you shop for your groceries.
- For longer receipts, you may have to take several pictures.
- You can redeem multiple items on one receipt, or submit several receipts
- Each item has a different limit as to how many times you can redeem for it.
- SnapSaves is currently available in Canadian residents ages 13+ ONLY (excluding Quebec)
- There is a limit of one account per person.
- Each approved receipt can only be submitted one time.
Update Snap Saves is in “Soft Launch” and they will be in full swing in September 2013.
There are currently some bugs in the system which is being fixed.