I am a Strawberry Daiquriri Bartender! I love my strawberry Daiquiri’s and Whip up several them for all my guests in the month of July – Here in Northern Alberta – this is when Strawberries are ready for picking and I get into over load with Strawberry “everything” and this includes Yummy Daiquiri Drinks!
I own a Margarittaville – and this invention of a blender Gets a hard workout during the hottest days out at the lake!
My Other Go to Blender Recipe is the Pina Colada – Make both and Create a Miami Vice when you mix have Pina Colada & 1/2 Strawberry Daiquiri
Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe
- 1 Frozen Bacardi Mix or Motts Strawberry Mix
- 2 ounces of Rum
- Fresh or Frozen Strawberries
- Ice Cubes
- Prepare Bacardi frozen strawberry daiquiri according to package directions. Or Pour Motts Strawberry Mix with Ice in a blender ( or Margarittaville) and Strawberries ( frozen or fresh)
- In a chilled glass add 3 ounces of frozen strawberry daiquiri.
- Add 2 ounces of Rum Chata and stir.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries if you have any left
- Serve to guests
- Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.