Hudsons Bay Coupon March 2017.
Offer valid Online
- Save $20 on a purchase of $100 or more before taxes on regular priced fashion and accessories for women and men. Use coupon code SPRING at checkout (expires March 23, 2017)
- Save $10 off Beauty Purchase of $150+
- Use coupon code SAVEONBEUATY (exp date unknown, limited time only)
Offer valid For a limited time only
Free Shipping on orders over $99 ($49 on beauty)
Check here for other Hudsons Bay Deals that may be available.
Shopping with your HBC Credit Card will get you free shipping on orders over $45.00, or shop the beauty department and get free shipping on orders over $29.00
Without Shopping with Your HBC credit card: Free Shipping is on orders over $100.00
Free Shipping Excludes: Furniture, canoes, patio furniture, patio accessories and mattresses
- Under $50.00 it is $5.95
- $50.01 to $75.00 is $7.95
- $75.01 to $100.00 is $9.95
Hudson Bay History
The Hudson’s Bay Company was incorporated in the year 1670. This company is now known as HBC and is still owned by the Hudosn’s Bay Trading Company.
- In 1964, The Bay Store came to Canada.
- There are over 92 stores across Canada.
- You will The Bay Stores in Most big Citys.
Hudson’s Bay, often referred to as The Bay, is a huge chain of department stores found throughout Canada. Not only does it have a whopping 90 stores, it is also the primary brand for North America’s oldest company… Hudson’s Bay Company. These popular department stores are the go to locations for the latest and greatest in fashion, home goods and accessories.
Although the Bay is known for having high-quality merchandise, the price points are generally about average in the market. Some of the higher-priced items can be found at certain stores. A good United States comparison store would be Macy’s.
Some of the more notable locations include large stores in Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Edmonton and Montréal to name a few. The Toronto store is considered to be the largest and it is nearly 1,000,000 ft.² in size. The Bay is a constantly growing department chain that Canadians can be proud to call their own.