Hudsons Bay Coupon Codes December 2016
Friends & Family Sales Event
- Save up to an Extra 20% off Almost Anything (10% off Cosmetics & Fragrances)
- Save 20% off when you pay with your Hudson’s Bay Credit Card
- Save 15% off when you pay with any other payment
- Save 10% off cosmetics & fragrances as well as sale and regular priced furniture, mattresses, major and small appliances, patio, personal care electrics, vacuums, confectionery, cookware, bakeware and gadgets with any tender
Use coupon code FRIENDS at check out
Valid online only.Shop The Bay
Offer ends December 4, 2016
Free Shipping on orders over $99 ($49 on beauty)
Check here for other Hudsons Bay Deals that may be available.
Shopping with your HBC Credit Card will get you free shipping on orders over $45.00, or shop the beauty department and get free shipping on orders over $29.00
Without Shopping with Your HBC credit card: Free Shipping is on orders over $100.00
Free Shipping Excludes: Furniture, canoes, patio furniture, patio accessories and mattresses
- Under $50.00 it is $5.95
- $50.01 to $75.00 is $7.95
- $75.01 to $100.00 is $9.95
Hudson Bay History
The Hudson’s Bay Company was incorporated in the year 1670. This company is now known as HBC and is still owned by the Hudosn’s Bay Trading Company.
- In 1964, The Bay Store came to Canada.
- There are over 92 stores across Canada.
- You will The Bay Stores in Most big Citys.
Hudson’s Bay, often referred to as The Bay, is a huge chain of department stores found throughout Canada. Not only does it have a whopping 90 stores, it is also the primary brand for North America’s oldest company… Hudson’s Bay Company. These popular department stores are the go to locations for the latest and greatest in fashion, home goods and accessories.
Although the Bay is known for having high-quality merchandise, the price points are generally about average in the market. Some of the higher-priced items can be found at certain stores. A good United States comparison store would be Macy’s.
Some of the more notable locations include large stores in Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Edmonton and Montréal to name a few. The Toronto store is considered to be the largest and it is nearly 1,000,000 ft.² in size. The Bay is a constantly growing department chain that Canadians can be proud to call their own.