Toys R Us Canada is the place to be for all your Cyber Monday deals this year.
The HOT TOY LIST!!
- Baby Black Friday Deals
- Cyber Monday Deals Today Only!!! November 28
- 4 Day Deals – Nov 25th to 28th
- Save up to 40% on Select LEGO
- Save up to 1/2 Price on Infant & Preschool Toys
- Save up to 1/2 Price on Dolls & Playsets
- Save up to 1/2 Price on Action Figures & Playsets
- Buy 1 Get 1 1/2 off on these Video Games
- Save up to 20% on Gaming & Electronics
- Buy 2 get 3rd FREE on ALL Thomas Engines
Shop Toys R Us Canada
Sale ends December 01, 2016
Toys R Us Locations:
With over 70 stores across Canada Between British Columbia all the way to Nova Scotia. Usually found in larger Cities across Canada.
Use their online store locator to find one near you.
The Basis of Airmiles is usually Get 1 Air mile for $30 spent.
“Low Price Guarantee” Price Match Guarantee:
The Item must be identical and must have a current competitor printed advertisement in hand with a current date.
• They may call the Competitor to make sure that the item is in stock and available for sale in local area.
• The Low Price Guarantee cannot be combined with other Toys “R” Us offers ( including coupons)
The Low Price Guarantee does not apply to the following: Offers exclusive to Internet, limited/minimum quantity, limited time offers, bundled offers, percentage discount offers, rebates or free/bonus offers, membership club, mail order offers, advertising errors and/or misprint, close-outs, liquidations/clearances, rainchecks or special financing offers.
Learn more about Toys R Us
Toys R Us, Inc. is an American retailer of toy and juvenile-products established in 1948 in Wayne, New Jersey. This company has over 872 stores in the United States, about 715 international stores and 180 licensed stores spread throughout 35 countries and jurisdictions. In addition to their stores, they also operate a number of e-commerce sites including, Babiesrus.com, Toysrus.com, FAO.com, and eToys.com.
Charles Lazarus founded Children’s Supermart in Washington, D.C., 1948 as a baby-furniture retailer. Its first store was opened at 2461 18th St. NW. Since then, the company has expanded to become the largest toy and juvenile-products retailer in the United States. However, Toys “R” Us has lost much of its domination with the rise of mass merchants such as Target, Walmart and Amazon. Since 1998, Toys “R” Us has lost its rank in toy sales to fall behind Walmart.