I filled out my information and it won’t accept it!!!!
This is a very common problem within Facebook applications, and online forms, including those from large companies, as well as small companies.
Here’s a list of things you can try:
1. Try a different Browser: There are 3 common ones: Google Chrome ( my personal favorite) Firefox, and internet explorer. If you need to download a different one You can do so for Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome. I am not a tech person, but sometimes webmasters build things and don’t test all versions before releasing their freebie, coupon or contest.
3. Postal Codes: Some forms require for Canadian postal codes to work to have all 6 letters/numbers combination to touch such as A1B1A1 and sometimes they require for the space to be involved such as A1B 1A1 .
4. Phone Numbers: Some forms require that you use the dash in between 899-777-4844, and some don’t. And hopefully they will give you an example of which way they would like the form filled out in this area. But If not, then simply try it both ways.
5. Auto Fill issues: Some companies do Not Allow Auto Fill, and you must type out it manually.
6. Facebook issues: Many companies require that you must “LIKE” their page, in order to get the page of the form. Also many times you will need to run an application on your facebook in order for it appear. Again sometimes It can be a browser issue as well.
Also if your on a Mobile Phone : NO Facebook application will work: Solution: Go to a real computer if you want the freebie/coupon bad enough.
7. Missing Information: Make sure you go through the form with a fine tooth comb and make sure you didn’t miss a box. With any luck hopefully the box you’ve missed will be highlighted, but the odd time you will run into a form, that simply won’t let you submit because your missing information. You may have missed a I agree box, or some little checkmark.
8. Captcha issues: This is when you must enter a word or math problem, in order to submit. Some problems include : not being able to read it, or for it not to work at all. If possible some of them will allow you to choose a new word by using the Refresh Button.
If this does not work, or nothing works in the Captcha or spam catch box, Try a different browser,, then I would contact the webmaster of whom has the form on their page.
9. If none of these tips work: Then simply try again the next day. Lots of times, many sites are not prepared for the traffic with a contest or freebie form, and it over loads the server, causing bugs in their form. Do send them an email and let them know you have an issue, so they can fix it. But you should also let them know what browser your using so they can try to narrow down the problem.
There is no related posts.