Value Village Sales Event.
Head to your nearest Value Village location.
- 50% Off Short Sleeve Tops
Club card is required (free to join in-store).
Offer excludes activewear pants and capris.
Offer excludes new merchandise(red tags), books, jewelry and items tagged housewares or furniture. Not valid with any other coupon or discount.
This sale is valid April 17, 2017 for Card Members
Give a Gift Card and get something for yourself too! Every Gift Card purchase of $25 or higher comes with a free $5 Value Village coupon (valid on a purchase of $15 or more 5/15 – 6/17)
Value Village Super Saver Cards
Join the Super Savers! Free to Register, and you’ll be provided with free emails and special offers for cardholders only.
Must be within 7 days of purchase with receipt and tag attached.
No cash refunds, exchange only
Clothing, accessories and small household items may be exchanged
Accepts Donations Year Round
Value Village accepts donations year round.
What can you donate?
- Clothing for everyone
- Accessories: Hats, Mitts, Scarves, Ties, Nylons, Socks, Underwear, shoes, purses wallets, bags, jewelry
- Bed and Bath Towels, Sheets, Blankets, Pillows, Curtains, Tablecloths
- Books – Hardback and Paperback, Magazines
- Videos, Dvds, Cds
- Computer Software – not computers
- Housewares – mugs, dishes, baskets, hand tools , pots, pans, silverware, glasswear,
- Small appliances such as toasters, blenders, coffee pots, lamps,
- Sporting Equipment – golf clubs, balls, hockey equipment, exercise equipment
- Toys, bikes
- Garden tools
What do you shop for at Value Village?
Personally I don’t shop much there – but lots of times for special dress up occasions like Halloween or other dress up parties. When my kids were little (under 4) I would stop at Value Village quite often to see their variety and buy brand name outfits for the kids/babies for a fraction of the price. I have heard lots of rumors that the prices are now expensive and not so much worth the stop to shop, but I really haven’t looked around to evaluate.