Here is a list of some great Fall Activities to do with the kids on those yucky rainy days!
1. Kids Handprint Fall Tree Craft from Crafty Morning
Make your own pretty fall trees at home. It is sure to be messy and fun!
2. Leaf Art from Melissa’s Bargains
This was one of my favorite crafts as a kid. Love the Fall leaves!
3. Fall Handprint Wreath from Hello Awesome
A fun craft for even your little bitty ones! They will love coloring their handprints.
4. Fall Tree Craft from 1+1+1=1
This is such a cute craft idea! My son will love it.
5. A Leaf In Time from Crafts N’ Activities For Kids
My son loves to collect leaves so this would be a craft he would absolutely love!
6. Corn Collage from Spoonful
This looks like a craft all kids would love. If there is any popcorn left to make it. My son would eat it along the way! lol
7. Fall Wind Chimes from The Benson Street
The kids will love searching outside for things to use on their wind chime! A great way to spend some family time together.
8. Pumpkin Pie Playdough from Chrystal & Co.
I know your kids love playdough! Why not make a special kind for fall?
9. Make Leaf Skeletons from The Idea Room
This is such a neat idea! A great way for the kids to learn about leaves.
10. Easy Toilet Paper Apple Tree from Reading Confetti
There are so many different things you can do with toilet paper rolls! This is one of my favorites. So easy and cute!