10 Ways to re-use Pringle Cans
1. Cut a hole in the plastic top and use as a Piggy Bank ( you can even wrap it some kind of paper to beautify it)
2. Same as #1 but use as a donation box
3. Use as an Art Work Holder ( Keep your child’s artwork inside like the real artists)
4. Soap Molds – Pour glycerin soap into a clean Pringles Can, and let sit, Peel off the container, and cut into slices.
5. Time Capsules – Add stuff to the time capsule and bury it in your back yard.
6. Cookie Mailers – Put cookies inside clean Pringles container and decorate the outside of the can
7. Pasta Holder – Decorate and put in your spaghetti or other pasta
8. Bird House – Cut Holes and glue dowels on
9. Vases – Decorate and put plastic flowers in
10. Desk Set – Get Various small Pringles cans – glue together – Decorate and use to hold office supplies.
See More On Pringles