7-Eleven Deals for Canada.
Slurpee Bring Your Own Cup Day is Back.
On May 18 & 19, 2018 you can bring your own cup to participating 7-Eleven stores, and fill your cup full of delicious Slurpee for only $2.
Guidelines for this Promotion are:
- Slurpee Cup must fit inside the magic measuring hole/device displayed in store.
- Container used for this contest must fit within a 26 cm diameter. Cups when full must fit within a specific size limit: 26cm wide x 26cm high.
- Container must be able to withhold liquids.
- Cups must be hygienic, clean, watertight (no drips or leaks allowed), and fixed in size and shapes (no inflatables).
- One container per customer per day. No refills allowed.
- Container must be food safe clean of any contaminants.
- Individual Stores and its staff have the right to restrict containers should there be any deemed Food Safety issues, or matters such as cleanliness, impacted health regulations, type of cup, or size of cup.
Full details on the latest 7-Eleven Deals can be found here.
7-Eleven Deals are valid on May 18-19, 2018 only
Some products you will find at 7-Eleven Stores
- SpeakOut Wireless
- Hot Grill
- Fresh Foods
Did you know?
The first store in Canada was opened on June 29, 1969 in Calgary, Alberta. There are now 476 stores and counting in Canada.
Winnipeg, Manitoba as the largest number of Slurpee drinkers therefore is known as the “Slurpee Capital Of The World”. An interesting fact: 1,500,000 slurpees sold since the first 7-Eleven opened on March 21, 1970. Now THAT’S alot of Slurpees.
There are over 48,000 stores worldwide
They were first known as Tote’m Stores because people would tote their stuff out. Some even had Alaskan Totem Poles in front of their store doors.
You can purchase Breakfast Combos for as low as $2.99 here.
The Salted Caramel Mocha as 30% less calories than the French Vanilla Cappuccino. If you crave the caramel taste but want a lower cal version than the Caramel Mocha is the way to go.
This is a great place to stock up on those energy drinks.
Home of the Big Gulp and Slurpee Fountain Beverages: these drinks that are super sized for your convenience.
You can rent videos instore from Movie Quik
Some 7-Eleven Stores have gas stations(Esso, Petro Canada, and Shell)
In November of 2005 they even came out with a cell service called “Speak Out Wireless”
Want to be kept in-the-know on all the latest promotions, contests, coupons, and more from 7-Eleven?
Some fun facts
- 7-Eleven is parodied in The Simpsonstelevision series, as a convenience store called Kwik-E-Mart.
- 7-Eleven is parodied in the Futuramatelevision series, as a convenience store called 711.
- 7-Eleven is also parodied in the Grand Theft Auto series of video games as a chain of convenience stores called 24/7.
- 7-Eleven is parodied in Beavis and Butt-head as a convenience store called the Maxi Mart.