New Arctic Gardens Food Recall.
On September 27, 2018 – Bonduelle Canada Inc. has issued a Recall on:
Arctic Gardens brand Veg-e Protein products
If you have the recalled product, you are being asked to not consume this product and return it to the place it was purchased, for a refund.
Reason for Recall:
- due to defective packaging that may allow for pieces of the plastic zipper to fall into the product during microwaving
|Brand Name||Common Name||Size||Code(s) on Product||UPC|
|Arctic Gardens||Veg-e Protein – Macaroni and Cauliflower||300 g||H 8087 M|
H 8088 M
H 8186 M
H 8187 M
|0 55686 21031 1|
|Arctic Gardens||Veg-e Protein – Orzo and Green Chick Peas||300 g||H 8184 M|
H 8185 M
H 8186 M
H 8264 M
|0 55686 21032 8|
|Arctic Gardens||Veg-e Protein – Quinoa and Soy Beans||300 g||H 8103 R|
H 8158 R
H 8159 R
|0 55686 21033 5|
No other products are impacted by this issue
This product has been distributed in:
- New Brunswick
- There have been no reported injuries associated with the consumption of these products.
What you should do:
- Check to see if you have recalled products in your home.
- Please do not consume this product.
- Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the store where they were purchased.
- If you think you became sick from consuming a recalled product, call your doctor.
This recall was triggered by the company. The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is conducting a food safety investigation, which may lead to the recall of other products. If other high-risk products are recalled, the CFIA will notify the public through updated Food Recall Warnings.
The CFIA is verifying that industry is removing the recalled product from the marketplace.