New Arctic Gardens Food Recall.
On September 27, 2018 – Bonduelle Canada Inc. has issued a Recall on:
Arctic Gardens brand Veg-e Protein products
If you have the recalled product, you are being asked to not consume this product and return it to the place it was purchased, for a refund.
Reason for Recall:
- due to defective packaging that may allow for pieces of the plastic zipper to fall into the product during microwaving
|Brand Name||Common Name||Size||Code(s) on Product||UPC|
|Arctic Gardens||Veg-e Protein – Macaroni and Cauliflower||300 g||H 8087 M|
H 8088 M
H 8186 M
H 8187 M
|0 55686 21031 1|
|Arctic Gardens||Veg-e Protein – Orzo and Green Chick Peas||300 g||H 8184 M|
H 8185 M
H 8186 M
H 8264 M
|0 55686 21032 8|
|Arctic Gardens||Veg-e Protein – Quinoa and Soy Beans||300 g||H 8103 R|
H 8158 R
H 8159 R
|0 55686 21033 5|
No other products are impacted by this issue
This product has been distributed in:
- New Brunswick
- There have been no reported injuries associated with the consumption of these products.
What you should do:
- Check to see if you have recalled products in your home.
- Please do not consume this product.
- Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the store where they were purchased.
- If you think you became sick from consuming a recalled product, call your doctor.
This recall was triggered by the company. The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is conducting a food safety investigation, which may lead to the recall of other products. If other high-risk products are recalled, the CFIA will notify the public through updated Food Recall Warnings.
The CFIA is verifying that industry is removing recalled product from the marketplace.
Bonduelle Canada Inc.: www.arcticgardens.ca, 1-877-990-2662
For more information, consumers and industry can contact the CFIA by filling out the online feedback form.
Visit the Canadian Food Inspection Agency website for more information on this recall.