Health Canada as issued a recall on sleepers at BabyGap as well.
Affected products are the footed one-piece sleepers and sleep gowns.
These products have been recalled due to the fact that they pose a flammability hazard.
This recall involves various babyGap footed one-piece sleepers and a sleep gown, sized 6 – 12 months:
- Peter Rabbit graphic footed one-piece / Beatrix Potter for babyGap (80% cotton, 20% polyester) (style 301501)
- Peter Rabbit thermal one-piece / Beatrix Potter for babyGap (100% cotton) (style 301512)
- Peter Rabbit footed one-piece / Beatrix Potter for babyGap (100% cotton) (style 301482)
- Velour footed one-piece (78% cotton, 22% polyester) (style 301161)
- Velour footed one-piece (78% cotton, 22% polyester) (style 912831)
- Lapped knit bundler / Sleep gown with elastic bottom (100% cotton) (style 301165)
Affected items were sold between November 2012 to February 2013.
Find all the cutest styles for you little one at affordable prices.
From onsies to infant jeans you are sure to have the best dressed baby in town.
They even have styles for preemies!! How cool is that?! Terry one piece items, flutter sleeves, and more.
The Graphic tees and hoodies are just to die for. Can you get any cuter?!
Gap Credit Card
If you plan to be a regular shopper at Gap why not apply for a Gap Credit Card?
For every 1000 points you earn you will receive a $10 reward card. Its a win-win situation.
Each dollar you spend is worth 5 points at The Gap and 1 point everywhere else that accepts the Gap Credit Card.
Sign up for their email newsletter and earn up to 2000 Bonus Reward Points. Now that’s something to smile about.