I am not a baker. I actually went to culinary arts school and failed the baking class 3 times. If I try to make cakes, they taste about as good as sawdust. However, I can use Betty Crocker cake mixes and make something amazing. I don’t know why I don’t fail with the mix, but on my own it’s a disaster, but, at least I found a way around my terrible baking abilities.
The good thing about Betty Crocker cake mixes is, they are not expensive. In fact, you can often get them at great deals at the grocery store and they are so versatile. I’m not just talking cakes here. You can make cookies and all sorts of things from a Betty Crocker Cake mix.
So if you are like me, with a family who loves baked goods, but you can’t bake worth anything from scratch, try some of these amazing recipes using Betty Crocker cake mixes. No one has to know your secret.
11 Betty Crocker Cake Mix Recipes
- Reese’s Pieces Chocolate Cake mix Cookies by The Frugal Girls (https://thefrugalgirls.com/2013/05/reeses-pieces-chocolate-cake-mix-cookies.html)
- Super Simple Sugar Cookies by Skip to My Lou (https://www.skiptomylou.org/2009/04/16/super-simple-sugar-cookies/)
- Orange Blossom Cake from Recipe Lion (https://www.recipelion.com/Cake-Recipes/Orange-Blossom-Cake/ml/1)
- Rainbow Cupcake Push Pops by Passion for Savings (https://www.passionforsavings.com/2014/02/rainbow-cupcakes-push-pops-recipe/)
- Cookie Dough Stuffed Cupcakes by The Girl Who Ate Everything (https://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2011/02/cookie-dough-stuffed-cupcakes.html)
- Cake Batter Milkshake by Cooking Classy (https://www.cookingclassy.com/2013/07/cake-batter-milkshakes-3-ingredient-recipe)
- Cherry Chip Pancakes With Cheesecake Sauce by Food, Family, Finds (https://foodfamilyfinds.com/valentines-day-cherry-chip-pancakes-with-cheesecake-sauce-recipe/)
- Banana Pecan Cake by Jamie Cooks It Up (https://jamiecooksitup.net/2012/02/banana-pecan-cake/)
- Easy Crockpot Pumpkln Coffee Cake by A Night Owl (https://anightowlblog.com/2013/10/crock-pot-pumpkin-coffee-cake.html)
- Baked Toasted Coconut Donuts by Lemons for Lulu (https://www.lemonsforlulu.com/2013/06/25/baked-toasted-coconut-donuts-whatsyourid/)