Catelli Free Sample Opportunity!
Right now, Family Rated Members ( Free to Join) can apply and get an opportunity for a Free Sample of Catelli pasta!
You might get a chance to sample one of the following products.
- Smart: tastes just like traditional white pasta but with added fibre
- Healthy Harvest®: 100% whole grain Canadian wheat
- SuperGreens 100% Canadian wheat plus green veggies such as spinach & kale
- Bistro – made with real vegetables and all-natural ingredients.
- Express: no-boil convenience for faster bake times
- Gluten-Free: Made with white and brown rice, corn, and quinoa
For Extra consideration, Make sure you use the following hashtag on social media: #CatelliPastaNight.
Click Here to Apply Now
Hurry Free Sample opportunity ends September 30, 2018
Of Course, the Catelli history dates back to Italy, where pasta was practically invented. A man named Carlo Catelli came to settle in Montreal, Quebec in 1867, he began making and selling pasta on the streets, and he became well known – and the rest is history, folks – We’ve been eating it ever since!