Sep 16, 2020 Join our Private facebook Group!
So all of you are going to love this recipe! Not only is it delicious, but it’s super frugal! I’m talking like less than $3 for the items I had to purchase! I love recipes that cost next to nothing to make!
This casserole is very moist, almost to the point of needing a fork to eat it with. It makes a great side dish for pork or chicken. But it’s also great on the side of a hot bowl of chicken soup! Add some cheese to it & it would turn into an excellent corn casserole. If you’re a fan of spicy, you could always add some fresh jalapenos or substitute mexi-corn (corn & peppers) for the sweet corn.
- 1 box (8.5 ounces) corn muffin mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole sweet kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream-style corn
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8×8-inch baking dish.
- Mix together the muffin mix, corn, creamed corn, eggs, and butter. Add sour cream and stir to combine.
- Pour into the baking dish and bake 40-50 minutes.