Free Lemonade recipe from the makers of Bear Paws.
Whether you kids are setting up their very own lemonade stand or they just need a refreshing glass of this thirst-quencher, this is the recipe for you.
- 4 cups of cold water
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- Add honey to one cup of water and bring to a boil. Be sure to stir frequently
- Add lemon juice and remaining water
- Put in refrigerator for approximately 3 hours
- Add ice cubes and serve
Enjoy and have a safe and happy Summer everyone!!
Dare Foods Limited is a Canadian based company. It is family owned and operated.
The very first hand baked cookie from this brand was introduced in 1892.
It as now been 120 years and they have proven to still provide high quality products that we have come to know and love.
There are currently 6 manufacturing plants in working order to keep up with the demand of the wide range of foods that this brand produces.
Newest products at Dare
There are some new additions to the Dare family. They include;
- Breton Gluten Free Original with Flax
- Breton Gluten Free Herb & Garlic
- Breton Cheddar Bites
- Breton Garlic Parmesan Bites
- Breton Popped! Supergrains Sour Cream & Onion
- Wagon Wheels Wowbutter®
- BOULANGERIE GRISSOL
- Bear Paws Morning Snacks
- REALFRUIT Chews Original
- REALFRUIT Berries Raspberry
Looking for more information on the Dare brand?
Find them on Facebook or sign up for their email newsletter. You will receive all important updates, special promotion offers,and more via your email inbox.
Stay up to date on everything Dare. From new products and valuable coupons to save you on your next purchase of select Dare products.