Health Canad and Nestle Canada have just released a RECALL on Delissio Thin Crispy Crust Grilled Chicken, Tomato & Spinach Pizzas with the UPC: 071921033415.
The pizza is being recalled because it is believed there may be pieces of plastic in it, though they aren’t saying how plastic may have been added.
The recall is in effect in all Canadian provinces.
If you have the Delissio Thin Crispy Crust Grilled Chicken, Tomato & Spinach Pizzas in your freezer, you are asked to return it to the store in which t was purchased for a full refund. It will depend on the store, whether or not they will require a the original receipt to process the refund. I suggest calling prior to going to the store if you no longer have the receipt.
As of yet, there have been no reports of consumer complaints, injury or illness.
- For all Canadian FOOD recalls please CLICK HERE
- For all Canadian VEHICLE recalls please CLICK HERE
- For all Canadian HEALTH PRODUCT recalls please CLICK HERE
- For all Canadian CONSUMER PRODUCTS recalls please CLICK HERE
- To view all of Health Canada’s recalls, please CLICK HERE
I hope you see this post in time to save your family from eating the potentially contaminated pizza.