Easter is quickly approaching, so why not give this budget friendly bunny craft a try? We were able to make this piece using a few basic items from our local dollar store, and as you can tell, the final product is quite cute. Take a peek below at how you can make your own budget bunny décor. It is the perfect way to get into the Easter spirit while still keeping a couple of dollars in your pocket.
- Glass candle holder
- Googly eyes
- Pipe cleaners
- White pom pom
As mentioned, we were able to find all of these supplies at our local dollar store. This is a great place to get the supplies for this project as well as all of your other crafting needs.
1. Begin by filling the candle holder up with the cotton. This will give the bunny the white coloring she needs.
2. Glue on the pair of googly eyes. Press them to the glass until they are secure.
3. Press the white pom pom to the center of the face.
4. Cut the pipe cleaners into shorter 1 inch lengths. Glue them next to the pom pom to look like whiskers.
5. Cut two sections of white pipe cleaner and fold them into a “U” shape. Press them directly into the cotton so they look like ears coming out of the top of the rabbit’s head.
There you have it! You now have a sweet and simple rabbit made from just a handful of supplies. This is a great craft for kids and adults alike, and is a great way to decorate your space on a dime. Head to your local dollar store and get the supplies you need to make this budget friendly bunny yourself. It is one Easter craft you won’t want to miss out on!