Durex Recall For Canada – ATTENTION!!
DECEMBER 29, 2018
Durex is recalling some condoms after they fail shelf-life durability tests
The company is recalling Durex Real Feel Extra Lubricated 10ct condoms (UPC 0 67981 98715 7) and Durex Real Feel 20ct condoms (UPC 0 67981 97177 4) with the following batch number:
- 1000443254 (Durex Real Feel Extra Lubricated 10ct condoms (UPC 0 67981 98715 7)
- 1000356816: (Durex Real Feel 20ct condoms (UPC 0 67981 97177 4)
Durex said anyone who bought the recalled condoms should be able to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Share with everyone you know.
Durex Brand Of Condoms
Durex is a brand of condoms that were developed and made in the United Kingdom. SSL International was the producer. In 2010 SSL International was sold to another company called Reckitt Benckiser.
This brand is now one of the best-selling condom brands in the world.
Some varieties you will find include;
Durex Invisible, Extra Thin, Extra Sensitive.
Visit DurexCanada.com to purchase condoms online. While there you can also take advantage of useful relationship advice, sexual health tips & learn to have better sex with info from the experts at Durex.
- 10 Awesome Homemade Egg Roll Recipes to Try
- Tribute Contest Canada – Win a 50″ TV or Movies for a Year or a Leather Jacket
- FREE Tena Sample Packs (Canada)
- IHOP Free Pancakes on Your Birthday