Do you want to look Your Martha Stewart – but don’t have the time to slave all day – or perhaps you need to make treats for your kids class this year, and you want to look like the cool mom – but don’t think your creative enough
Here’s a Great Cheat for you: Reindeer Cookie Decorations – they are by Wilton and are pictured like this: Shop Online at Amazon.ca for these or you can see if your local Michael’s craft store carries them, or anyother store that carries Wilton.Print
Fake being Martha Stewart and great if your in a rush but want to look like what your doing.
- Reindeer kit from Wilton or other brand name
- 1 3/4 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tea spoon of baking soda
- 1 stick of butter at room temperature
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- Chocolate icing
- First start by adding your flour, baking powder, baking soda, into one bowl and set aside. Then get your mixer bowl and add your butter, sugar, eggs. Once that is mixed add about half of your flour. Mix that well and then add in your sour cream. Finish by adding the rest of your flour mixture and mix until well combined.
- Then pour into your cupcake tray and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 25-30 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Now you want to let your cupcakes cool down before icing. Once they are cool you can icing them and then get your reindeer kit ready. First I like to put on the antlers. One from the top and bottom row. Then I put the eyes in place with the nose. Then you can place the red bow on the top in between the antlers to make it look like a girl one!
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Dessert