Elle Beauty Grand Prix for 2021 Has Launched! Top Influencers and Freebie Hunters will all be jumping on board! I.T.’s Life
What is Elle’s Beauty Grand Prix?
Each Year the ELLE Canada magazine will choose 600 Canadians, both men and women, to do some product testing; this will be free to Join.
What is the process of the Product Testing Product Review?
You will need to sign up and complete registration and survey questions. There is no End date released yet on how long the signup will be open.
2. Elle will then select approx 600 Canadians to test out several products
3. If you are selected, you will be expected to fulfill the promises based on the registration.
You have until January 10, 2022, to Sign up for Elle Beauty Grand Prix
Getting Selected to Product Test Top Products
Each member selected will receive a concealed box of beauty products and be given several MONTHS to test and review the products and fill out an online form for each product received.
You will be able to keep the products obviously if chosen. All Reviews Need to be complete By June 10, 2022
How do you know if selected?
Elle Beauty Grand Prix will send out a confirmation – Watch your email closely.
Products in the box include the typical beauty products for almost every part of your body.
What Last Year Beauty Award Product was included in the Blind Test 2021 Elle Beauty Grand Prix
These were the Winners of Elle’s Beauty Awards that Canadians got to try in 2020
- M.A.C. Cosmetics Studio Fix 24-Hour Smooth Wear Concealer ($28)
- Dermablend Illuminating Banana Powder ($38)
- M.A.C. Cosmetics Lipstick in Proud to Be Canadian ($24)
- Voir Haircare Rhythm of the Rain Hair Masque & Scalp Detox ($36)
- Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo ($33)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Accomplice Concealer & Touch- Up Stick ($42)
- Annabelle Cosmetics Free Spirit Eyeliner in Be Bold ($10)
- Maui Moisture Shine + Awapuhi Shampoo and Conditioner ($11 each)
- Marcelle Xtension Plus+ Prolash Growth Complex Mascara ($15)
- L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara ($14)
- Joico Weekend Hair Dry Shampoo ($24)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner ($34)
- Matrix Total Results High Amplify Hairspray Flexible Hold Hairspray ($20)
- Biolage Colorlast Deep Treatment Pack Hair Mask for Color-Treated Hair ($17)
- Lise Watier Rouge Intense Suprême in Mary ($28)
- Joico K-PAK Color Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner ($19 and $23)
- Pupa Milano Professionals B.B. Cream + Anti-Aging ($38)
- Jouviance Anti-Age 3-in-1 All Skin Types ($95)
- Joico K-PAK Color Therapy Luster Lock Glossing Oil ($25)
- Vichy Minéral 89 Fortifying Daily Skin Booster ($52)
- Clarins Double Serum ($129)
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Cherry Delightful ($10.50)
- Lierac Premium The Cure Absolute Anti-Aging ($150)
The Men blind Testers Got to Try out:
- ClarinsMen After Shave Soother ($33)
- ClarinsMen Exfoliating Cleanser ($34)
- ClarinsMen Super Moisture Gel ($40)
- Jack Black Double-Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20 ($37)
And Many More!
So Depending on your age and demographic, you got to try all kinds of products:
- Skincare – antiaging, Moisturizing lotions, skin boosters, day serums, Face Scrubs, eyemasks,
- Hair Products – Hairspray, Hair Masks, Glossing oil, shampoo & Conditioner
- Beauty products: Nail polish
- Cosmetics, Mascara, Concealer, Eyeliner, lipstick
- Body: Deodorant, Bodyoil, hand Cream
Who Knows What 2022 Will bring for the end of the 2021 Trail Period.