Enjoy Life Products are all Gluten-free – and are also free from the following types of common allergies, including the following ingredients Wheat, Shell Fish, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Eggs, Dairy, Soy, and Seafood. If you are looking for savings on Gluten-Free products, consider using Enjoy Life Coupons to save money! Tons of products to be purchased with the Enjoy Life Products, such as cookies, chocolate chips, cereal, granola bars and more!
Enjoy Life Coupons for Canada 2022
- Save $1.00 on Enjoy Life Baking Chocolate
This coupon is available in Print format only.
You may download a new coupon every 6 months.
Enjoy Life Coupon Expiry Date is unknown.
See Below for Average prices!
Enjoy Life Products have been found at Real Canadian Superstore, and here are some of the prices I found for specific items (2020)
- Chocolate Mini Chips, Semi-Sweet 283 g $4.98 ( Sale) $5.99 ( Regular)
- Enjoy Life Baked Chewy Bars Cocoa Loco 5 Bars x (165 g) $4.98 ( Regular)
- Enjoy LifePlentils Lentil Chips, Sea Salt $3.48ea ( Sale) $3.98 ( Regular)
- Real Canadian Superstore
- No Frills
Enjoy Life Product List
- Crunchy Cookies
- Soft Baked Cookies
- Granola Bars
- Loose Granola
- Chocolate Bars
- Baking Chocolate
- Seeds & Fruit Mixes
Gluten-Free Recipes & Other Recipes avoiding common food allergies
About Enjoy Life Foods
Enjoy Life Foods is an American privately owned company headquartered in Schiller Park, Illinois, specializing in casein-free, gluten-free, and foods intended to be non-allergic. Their products are free of egg, wheat, peanuts, dairy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish and soy. Enjoy Life was established in 2001 by Scott Mandell and markets its products in the United States, Australia, Canada, and online. This company provides foods to people with dietary restrictions, including Gluten-Free Diets and nut allergies.
Enjoy Life Foods is:
- Gluten-free certified by the Gluten FreeGluten-Free Organization (GFCO)
- Kosher-certified by the Chicago Rabbinical Council (CRC)
- Halal-certified by the Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America (IFANCA)
Besides the healthy products it provides, this company also offers customers resources to get a gluten-free and casein-free lifestyle. Bert Cohen and Scott Mandell established it. Mandell left his banker job and raised funds to found the company.