New Europe’s Best Recall for Canada.
On July 13, 2018 – Hain Celestial Canada has issued a Recall on:
Europe’s Best brand Field Berry Mixes.
If you have the recalled product, you are being asked to not consume this product and return it to the place it was purchased, for a refund.
Europe’s Best Recalled products:
|Brand Name||Common Name||Size||Code(s) on Product||UPC|
|Europe’s Best||Field Berry Mix||600 g||2020MA03|
|8 71454 03618 7|
|Europe’s Best||4-Field Berry Mix||2 kg||2020MA02||8 71454 00200 7|
These products have been distributed and sold NATIONALLY.
Reason for Recall:
- possible Salmonella contamination, which may cause illness
Food contaminated with Salmonella may not look or smell spoiled but can still make you sick. Young children, pregnant women, the elderly and people with weakened immune systems may contract serious and sometimes deadly infections. Healthy people may experience short-term symptoms such as fever, headache, vomiting, nausea, abdominal cramps and diarrhea. Long-term complications may include severe arthritis.
- There have been no reported illnesses associated with the consumption of this product.
What you should do:
- Check to see if you have recalled products in your home.
- Please do not consume this product.
- Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the store where they were purchased.
- If you think you became sick from consuming a recalled product, call your doctor.
If you have questions about this recall, please contact:
- Hain Celestial Canada, ULC: 1-800-249-4614, https://www.europesbest.ca/en/contact/
Visit the Canadian Food Inspection Agency website for more information on this recall.